MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Northeast Airsoft Sten series

Go down 
+3
muzzleflash
claymore
Sommarkatze
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sommarkatze
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
Sommarkatze

Number of posts : 165
Location / Country : Sweden.
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Northeast Airsoft Sten series Empty
PostSubject: Northeast Airsoft Sten series   Northeast Airsoft Sten series Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 5:26 pm

Apperantly there is a new full metal Sten gas blowback airsoft gun coming along this year.

And it looks like its the Sten mk 2 in various forms. But what I read their parts are exchangable with each other. So with a little bit of luck anybody with spare Sten parts might finally make your own dream resistance Sten replica  Laughing

There seems to be a Sten mk 5 with real wood parts as well so with a little bit of luck we might get other ones from the Sten series such as the Mark 1 and 3  Smile

There are several sources for these so I would say just google Northeast Airsoft sten and take a look :>

Here is a couple of photos!

Northeast Airsoft Sten series Northeast_moa2018_3

Northeast Airsoft Sten series 8t908sgc8h101

Northeast Airsoft Sten series Northeast_moa2018_1-1024x684

Northeast Airsoft Sten series Northeast_moa2018_2-1024x684

SunHill999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft Sten series   Northeast Airsoft Sten series Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 12:25 pm

I have seen this on youtube and it looks good, but not seen any signs of any retailer selling it in the uk or price for it.
Back to top Go down
muzzleflash
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 230
Location / Country : Northants, UK
Registration date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft Sten series   Northeast Airsoft Sten series Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 10:36 pm

These are now out of course and have been for a while - Airsoft World is the only retailer in the UK for them as I understand it? Price £350
Back to top Go down
muzzleflash
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft Sten series   Northeast Airsoft Sten series Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 11:05 am

These are made of a good grade (but not top grade) steel and weather up really well. Worth getting imo!!
Back to top Go down
muzzleflash
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft Sten series   Northeast Airsoft Sten series Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 11:12 am

Northeast Airsoft Sten series Dsc_0020
Back to top Go down
muzzleflash
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft Sten series   Northeast Airsoft Sten series Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 11:14 am

Northeast Airsoft Sten series Dsc_0021

Northeast Airsoft Sten series Dsc_0022
Back to top Go down
muzzleflash
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft Sten series   Northeast Airsoft Sten series Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 11:16 am

Northeast Airsoft Sten series Dsc_0023Northeast Airsoft Sten series Img_w310
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft Sten series   Northeast Airsoft Sten series Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 12:38 pm

Thats a really nice job, how well do these northwest GBB stens work? Nice helicopter by the way.
Back to top Go down
muzzleflash
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft Sten series   Northeast Airsoft Sten series Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 4:01 pm

Hi Claymore - I've not actually fired mine yet, (only had it less than a week), but the conscencus coming from current owners is very good from what I can see. Some have had nozzle fractures, but that's fairly standard fare for GBB's (my WE M4 chews threw them like nobody's business!).

The helicopter is a 500 size, nitro powered Bell Longranger, that is fully flyable, but I bought as a static exhibit. It cost a fair bit more than the Sten, lol

Back to top Go down
MadMike
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
MadMike

Number of posts : 647
Location / Country : Germany (Stuttgart)
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft Sten series   Northeast Airsoft Sten series Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2019 9:47 am

Both, the Sten as well as the Bell Ranger are very nice ... Big thumps up from me.

Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft Sten series   Northeast Airsoft Sten series Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Muzzleflash, let us know how it goes when you do fire it, i have an electric sten but GBB is way way better for realism. I have the Marushin GBB mp40 but its 8mm so have only used it a couple of times, i would assume the GBB systems have improved since the Marushin came out. I have the easy fly helicopters, love the models but doubt i could control one.
Back to top Go down
muzzleflash
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft Sten series   Northeast Airsoft Sten series Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2019 5:30 pm

I fired it yesterday and put a mag's worth of gas through it - no problems at all, and has a good 'crack' to it. The RoF is a little higher than it should be, but doesn't detract. People won't like me saying this but in my opinion it is better than the Hudson Sten, purely because it's made from steel and will take a beating. My Hudson Sten (before I sold it) fell over on a vinyl floor and snapped the barrel clean off!! Not good!!

This GBB Sten is actually more field strippable and functional than my 9mm BF Sten. Reasons of course due to the non-convertibility of the latter and the fact the barrel shroud and barrel on the BF have titanium pins through them and cannot be removed.

GBB systems have improved somewhat over the last few years and the North East Sten is no exception. At room temperature a mag lasts a good while, though in colder conditions it likely won't fire. The Marushin GBB MP40 is a real gas pig and mine empties a mag real quick. Having said that the Marushin is still a nice replica to own.

SunHill999 and Ex_Libris like this post

Back to top Go down
muzzleflash
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft Sten series   Northeast Airsoft Sten series Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 12:30 pm

Just fired a whole mag off in full auto in the garden- Really very satisfying 'crack', full travel bolt and correct RoF this time (probably due to ambient temps)

Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft Sten series   Northeast Airsoft Sten series Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2019 11:40 am

good to hear, have to wait till the new yr and see if i still have enough readies to warrent it.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft Sten series   Northeast Airsoft Sten series Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2019 4:15 pm

A Mk5 could be on my shopping list next year too. These look really nice!

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.

Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
muzzleflash
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft Sten series   Northeast Airsoft Sten series Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2019 8:26 pm

Yes the mk5 will be next and then they plan to do a full size GBB UZI with both foldable and wood stock. They also said to me they want to do a GBB Sterling as well. Can't wait!!

Back to top Go down
SunHill999

Number of posts : 59
Location / Country : london
Registration date : 2016-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft Sten series   Northeast Airsoft Sten series Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 2:39 am

muzzleflash wrote:
Hi Claymore - I've not actually fired mine yet, (only had it less than a week), but the conscencus coming from current owners is very good from what I can see. Some have had nozzle fractures, but that's fairly standard fare for GBB's (my WE M4 chews threw them like nobody's business!).

The helicopter is a 500 size, nitro powered Bell Longranger, that is fully flyable, but I bought as a static exhibit. It cost a fair bit more than the Sten, lol

What paint is that in the jars and metal pot please?
Back to top Go down
muzzleflash
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft Sten series   Northeast Airsoft Sten series Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 1:23 pm

SunHill999 wrote:
muzzleflash wrote:

I'm not sure. Nowt to do with me, it was the Wife's paint as at that time (couple of years back) we were doing some internal work on the house and painting some shelving etc. I think it's in the shed somewhere now - I'll have a look over the next couple of days if you want? I believe it's water based stuff she was using on something or another....

Back to top Go down
SunHill999

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft Sten series   Northeast Airsoft Sten series Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 9:04 pm

OK Thanks!

Back to top Go down
SunHill999

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft Sten series   Northeast Airsoft Sten series Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2023 3:32 am

muzzleflash wrote:
SunHill999 wrote:
muzzleflash wrote:

I'm not sure. Nowt to do with me, it was the Wife's paint as at that time (couple of years back) we were doing some internal work on the house and painting some shelving etc. I think it's in the shed somewhere now - I'll have a look over the next couple of days if you want? I believe it's water based stuff she was using on something or another....

Did you ever find that paint, please?
Back to top Go down
Ex_Libris
Ex_Libris

Number of posts : 4
Location / Country : United States
Registration date : 2017-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft Sten series   Northeast Airsoft Sten series Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 6:10 am

muzzleflash wrote:
Yes the mk5 will be next and then they plan to do a full size GBB UZI with both foldable and wood stock. They also said to me they want to do a GBB Sterling as well. Can't wait!!

Not sure if this is still news to anyone here, but I asked Northeast what their future projects were some time ago and they said they had an M3 Grease Gun in the works. I'd assume that's at least a standard M3A1, but considering the variety in their Sten's I'm sure they'll add a suppressed version to their lineup.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northeast Airsoft Sten series   Northeast Airsoft Sten series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northeast Airsoft Sten series
Page 1 of 1