MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

G'day new australian member looking for some advice from other Aussies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raulduke

Number of posts : 3
Location / Country : Australia
Registration date : 2019-02-06

G'day new australian member looking for some advice from other Aussies Empty
PostSubject: G'day new australian member looking for some advice from other Aussies   G'day new australian member looking for some advice from other Aussies Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 11:45 am

Hi everyone

I have just joined and hoping to get some help especially from fellow aussies. I have been scouring the internet for tanaka and similar brand guns. Due to our Poxy gun laws even though some online places are willing sell to Australia, getting them through customs is another thing. I know Jasper & co sell them but they are out of stock. There is a seller from Perth on ebay who has one but he wants to charge $800.

Just wondering if ther is anywhere else in Australia that you could pick this type of model up.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2554
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: G'day new australian member looking for some advice from other Aussies   G'day new australian member looking for some advice from other Aussies Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 12:56 pm

Welcome to the forum.

Hopefully some of our cousins down under will be able to help out.

8ace
Back to top Go down
lcpltac

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-11-06

PostSubject: Re: G'day new australian member looking for some advice from other Aussies   G'day new australian member looking for some advice from other Aussies Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 4:32 am

Hi from another fellow Aussie (WA based)
Theres not much freely about in Oz apart from Denix stuff. Most of the Tanaka stuff I've got has come from either Jasper or from fellow Collectors.. You may occasionally see the odd non Denix replica on the Used Guns website.
You're probably going to have to try the B709 and Customs route if you can't get one through a fellow Collector. Not much help sorry but thats the reality of Oz.

Back to top Go down
Raulduke

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2019-02-06

PostSubject: Re: G'day new australian member looking for some advice from other Aussies   G'day new australian member looking for some advice from other Aussies Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 5:34 am

Thanks mate. Australian gun laws really do suck
Back to top Go down
Ozguns
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Ozguns

Number of posts : 333
Location / Country : Perth, Western Australia
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: G'day new australian member looking for some advice from other Aussies   G'day new australian member looking for some advice from other Aussies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 12:50 pm

I'm from WA and I also have a bit of a collection.
I just checked ebay and can't find the Tanaka for sale over here. What gun is it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G'day new australian member looking for some advice from other Aussies   G'day new australian member looking for some advice from other Aussies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G'day new australian member looking for some advice from other Aussies
Page 1 of 1