MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

marushin 44 automag

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

marushin 44 automag Empty
PostSubject: marushin 44 automag   marushin 44 automag Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 11:19 pm

The marushin 44 automag. this one is full metal and full size, unlike the MGC which is pretty small in comparison, it also strips like the real thing so much easier to clean than than the MGC (which is a nighmare to strip).
It is a bit tempramental as it will fire full auto (happy with that) and at times the hammer spring just does not seem powerful enough,but then it will fire a whole mag with no problems (as you can see in the vid.

The pin that holds the extractor is crap its loose and easily falls out when it does the extractor gets lost,not good, fortunatly 8ace made me a new extractor as mine went god knows where (thanks mate). way to stop this put a drop of epoxy over the pin.

The Automag is one of my favourite guns and a company in the US started producing them again about 2yrs ago, maybe in the future i might get to fire the real thing. Going by the marushin i doubt the real model is a pleasure to fire, the grip even just holding it cuts into your hand, so fireing a full load 44 i think would hurt, i wonder if the new company making these has addressed that problem and the fact that the old models were prone to jamming (maybe Marushin got it right).

Anyway i love this gun, possibly because Clint used one i Dirty Harry (Marushin made a dirty harry model, i have one), but apart from that its a great looking model and tottaly different from other guns out there. i am really glad that it is in production again, just wish i was in a country that allowed me to buy the real thing.

https://youtu.be/HG86whu_9Bc

marushin 44 automag Marush11

https://youtu.be/HG86whu_9Bc
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2554
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: marushin 44 automag   marushin 44 automag Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 7:43 am

Nice Vid cheers

It might be a candidate for Ally carts as the brass ones are a bit weighty.

8ace
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: marushin 44 automag   marushin 44 automag Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 11:16 am

That would definitly be worth a try 8ace
Back to top Go down
c_alexandersen
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
c_alexandersen

Number of posts : 292
Location / Country : Denmark
Registration date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: Re: marushin 44 automag   marushin 44 automag Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 10:30 pm

Many Thanks Claymore for bringing This video of one of the BIG classics.
Yeah Many Modelgun have Their problems but Ally Carts is certainly an interesting suggestion
Back to top Go down
Sommarkatze
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
Sommarkatze

Number of posts : 165
Location / Country : Sweden.
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: marushin 44 automag   marushin 44 automag Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 11:30 am

Great video!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: marushin 44 automag   marushin 44 automag Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

marushin 44 automag
Page 1 of 1