MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new Deac laws

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1234
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

new Deac laws Empty
PostSubject: new Deac laws   new Deac laws Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2019 11:54 am

For those living in the EU just a heads up on a new EU law on deactivated guns that i have just been advised about. Another bullshit law passed sneakily through by EU bureaucrats, apparently now it is a criminal offense to sell or transfer a deac without advising the appropriate authority (in the UK the home office) your name, address and full gun details, so now you have to register a deac firearm.

Of course the rest of the EU will probably ignore this as they do for most EU laws but here in the Uk, well you know it we well have to keep to the full letter of the law. How they will actually run and control this god knows but reenactors over here are going to have some problem i think.

I dont have any deacts so not fully up on the laws around them so if anyone has a better insight to this feel free to update this post.

My worry is like every other law they bring in it takes us closer to having eyes turn to our hobby and see how they can destroy it. You guys in the states dont know lucky you are at times with firearms regs.

SunHill999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
metradio
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
metradio

Number of posts : 68
Location / Country : Slough, Berkshire, UK
Registration date : 2008-09-11

new Deac laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: new Deac laws   new Deac laws Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2019 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HT600E
SunHill999

Number of posts : 59
Location / Country : london
Registration date : 2016-09-06

new Deac laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: new Deac laws   new Deac laws Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 2:06 pm

This is a load of rubbish! It is just to say that they are doing something! Do tou think that criminals will take notice?
Back to top Go down
muzzleflash
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 230
Location / Country : Northants, UK
Registration date : 2013-12-01

new Deac laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: new Deac laws   new Deac laws Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2019 10:09 am

Who cares - by the 31st, Boris will have us out enough to render this type of buerocratic bullshit irrelevant..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new Deac laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: new Deac laws   new Deac laws Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new Deac laws
Page 1 of 1