MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MGC Naval Luger with board stock, holster, loading tool and spare wood grips.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lampwick
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
lampwick

Number of posts : 359
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-09-11

MGC Naval Luger with board stock, holster, loading tool and spare wood grips. Empty
PostSubject: MGC Naval Luger with board stock, holster, loading tool and spare wood grips.   MGC Naval Luger with board stock, holster, loading tool and spare wood grips. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 3:49 pm

Following an absolute disaster at home when a lathe and plaster ceiling collapsed in my Breakfast room I am having to sell some of my recently acquired toys including this pristine MGC Naval Luger with large rear sight, holster, board stock, loading tool and spare wooden grips which will need some fettling to fit. Also comes with 3 original brass bullets. As I cannot download pics please contact me by e-mail at terrypullen@hotmail.com and I'll post them to you. Looking for £310 plus postage. This is marginally less than I paid to assemble the set. UK buyers only I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down

MGC Naval Luger with board stock, holster, loading tool and spare wood grips.
Page 1 of 1