MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanting to buy: Kokusai Colt Python box and spare parts.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TomVDJ

Number of posts : 3
Location / Country : Belgium
Registration date : 2021-03-19

Wanting to buy: Kokusai Colt Python box and spare parts. Empty
PostSubject: Wanting to buy: Kokusai Colt Python box and spare parts.   Wanting to buy: Kokusai Colt Python box and spare parts. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 10:07 am

Hey all, I'm new to this forum, and registered because I'm looking for a few small spare parts for my Kokusai Colt Python replica. I'm looking for the "bolt" or "cylinder bolt" part (number 6 in this drawing, and the crane lock screw + crane lock spring + crane lock detent (number 9 in the drawing).

Wanting to buy: Kokusai Colt Python box and spare parts. Parts10

I heard that the Kokusai Colt Pyhton is so close to the real deal that also real parts would fit, so that's certanly also an option. The cylinder bolt part seemed to be cast in pewter and not too strong, so it broke. Maybe a real stronger metal part would be better? Anyway, if someone can help me out, drop me a message.

I'm also looking for a good condition original box + styrofoam for this gun, like this one:

Wanting to buy: Kokusai Colt Python box and spare parts. I-img111
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1234
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to buy: Kokusai Colt Python box and spare parts.   Wanting to buy: Kokusai Colt Python box and spare parts. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 12:46 pm

very hard to find spares for the kokusai since they went out of business but its not impossible. i checked out the japanese yahoo auction site but nothing came up at the moment. Sometimes you have to buy a whole model that does not work too well or is also bust to get the parts you need.
It can take time but if you keep asking you shoud get something in the end.
Back to top Go down
TomVDJ

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to buy: Kokusai Colt Python box and spare parts.   Wanting to buy: Kokusai Colt Python box and spare parts. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 10:47 pm

claymore wrote:
very hard to find spares for the kokusai since they went out of business but its not impossible. i checked out the japanese yahoo auction site but nothing came up at the moment. Sometimes you have to buy a whole model that does not work too well or is also bust to get the parts you need.
It can take time but if you keep asking you shoud get something in the end.
I also heard that original Colt Python parts would work with the Kokusai replica. The cylinder bolt that broke seemed to be pewter or something like that. I'd like to replace this with a more sturdy steel part...
Back to top Go down
TomVDJ

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to buy: Kokusai Colt Python box and spare parts.   Wanting to buy: Kokusai Colt Python box and spare parts. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 7:13 pm

Just a little bump. Still looking for this parts :-(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to buy: Kokusai Colt Python box and spare parts.   Wanting to buy: Kokusai Colt Python box and spare parts. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanting to buy: Kokusai Colt Python box and spare parts.
Page 1 of 1