MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DARIUS DRUMM

Number of posts : 14
Location / Country : France
Registration date : 2021-07-22

MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?..... Empty
PostSubject: MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?.....   MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?..... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 12:14 pm

Good morning all !

Jean-Pierre, an old French parachutist and having had some good weapons, I found it interesting to buy a replica of MP 40 ... and that's how I discovered your forum. I need your help to identify a replica that I bought at auction .... I only have these photos or we don't know if it's MGC or Marushin: what do you think? thank you
MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?..... Mp_40_10

MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?..... Mp_40_10
MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?..... Mp_40_11
MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?..... Mp_40_12
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?.....   MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 12:31 pm

It could be a marushin or a nakata, they are pretty similar. Does the magazine have any markings, nakata normally have nakata stamped on them.
Back to top Go down
DARIUS DRUMM

PostSubject: Re: MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?.....   MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 3:15 pm

claymore wrote:
It could be a marushin or a nakata, they are pretty similar. Does the magazine have any markings, nakata normally have nakata stamped on them.

Thank you for your answer. I do not know the nakata brand! I only have a few pictures and we do not see the marks on the magazine. On the other hand, I have a bigger concern, it is that of the expedition because apparently Japanese customs are blocking !? Not even sure I can recover ???????
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?.....   MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2021 12:16 pm

Did you manage to get is shipped in the end?

This seems to be either Marushin or Nakata, I would guess Marushin:
- Nakata has a shorter distance between front of the magazine and barrel nut,
- safety cutout for bolt is slightly different shape (not on photos),
- magazine would be likely marked Nakata.
Back to top Go down
DARIUS DRUMM

PostSubject: J'am pissed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?..... Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2022 9:15 am

Greetings to all,

Here I am in trouble because of myjapanadress company that was supposed to get my MP and send it to me!! Never seen I have seen Japanese being so careless in their work and the worst is that it cost me 140 € !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! instead of putting the gun in a cardboard box, they simply took cardboard and rolled it dadans . So with the transport by boat and the handling the package had to be jostled many times and this is how I got it in addition to having the package torn . I am angry and I advise against this soçiéty for the expedition. However do you know if Marushin sells detached parts ?
MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?..... Ma_mp_10
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?.....   MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 11:49 am

Oouch! not good. marushin parts are very hard to get hold of these days, especially this part. my only suggestion at this time is to keep asking on this forum every now and again to remind us you need it, at some stage someone may be able to help. i will also keep my eyes open for a spare.

Browning likes this post

Back to top Go down
DARIUS DRUMM

PostSubject: Re: MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?.....   MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2022 9:44 am

!I looked everywhere but I didn’t find anything, I even thought of installing a real steel lower, but at home it is a "classified" room so you can’t buy it, and for importing it is impossible . If I got Marushin’s coordinates, I would have contacted them directly.. On the other hand, would the lower of the other MP 40 (in airsoft for example ) be identical in size in order to adapt?
Back to top Go down
ll329

Number of posts : 10
Location / Country : US
Registration date : 2022-10-18

PostSubject: Re: MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?.....   MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2022 12:57 pm

DARIUS DRUMM wrote:
Greetings to all,

Here I am in trouble because of myjapanadress company that was supposed to get my MP and send it to me!! Never seen I have seen Japanese being so careless in their work and the worst is that it cost me 140 € !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! instead of putting the gun in a cardboard box, they simply took cardboard and rolled it dadans . So with the transport by boat and the handling the package had to be jostled many times and this is how I got it in addition to having the package torn . I am angry and I advise against this soçiéty  for the expedition. However do you know if Marushin sells detached parts ?
MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?..... Ma_mp_10

Dang! That was so reckless of them. Did you try contacting them to let them know the state you got the package due to there non-challant attitude?? They may be liable for the breakage
Back to top Go down
DARIUS DRUMM

PostSubject: Re: MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?.....   MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2023 10:50 am

Hello !

One year later ....A lot of planning work ,and metal inserts to solidify the whole  . I aged the whole thing so as not to notice a difference , and I bought a cover (which I am also aging ,after a marking according to the designation of the weapon at the time, even if we do not meet it on the covers .
MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?..... Ma_mp_14
Back to top Go down
DARIUS DRUMM

PostSubject: Re: MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?.....   MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2023 1:17 pm

...As solid as before the breakage by the transporter (idiot and incapable)  and invisible . All I have to do is find a person to make the telescope, but it’s not easy, as soon as people understand that it is for a weapon they are afraid or not. I’m enraged because it was my job (aircraft construction ,and of motorcycles  ) and if I had the machines available I would even make an aircraft carrier!

MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?..... Ma_mp_15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?.....   MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MP 40 MGC ou PFC ?.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MP40's Modelguns Forum :: MGC Modelguns :: MGC68 MP40-
Jump to: