MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Japanese blog about the SNM / NewMGC M4A1 Carbine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MadMike
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
MadMike

Number of posts : 647
Location / Country : Germany (Stuttgart)
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Japanese blog about the  SNM / NewMGC M4A1 Carbine Empty
PostSubject: Japanese blog about the SNM / NewMGC M4A1 Carbine   Japanese blog about the  SNM / NewMGC M4A1 Carbine Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 7:19 pm

A nice blog entry about the New MGC SNM M4A1 Carbine and the advertisements about it.

2009 entry:

http://gfc.air-nifty.com/blog/2009/10/snm-m4a1-carbin.html

It looks like it is about how the writer got it. It is also about the changes between the first and second version.

2021 entry:

http://gfc.air-nifty.com/blog/2021/07/post-771363.html

As far as I understand it is about removing flash and forging marks and painting it to look more realistic.
Back to top Go down
blast335

Number of posts : 19
Location / Country : USA
Registration date : 2020-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Japanese blog about the SNM / NewMGC M4A1 Carbine   Japanese blog about the  SNM / NewMGC M4A1 Carbine Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 9:25 pm

Any idea when these new ones will be for sale (Or how an American would be able to order one?)

MadMike likes this post

Back to top Go down
ljerr2
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 571
Location / Country : Iowa, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Japanese blog about the SNM / NewMGC M4A1 Carbine   Japanese blog about the  SNM / NewMGC M4A1 Carbine Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 11:43 pm

This particular version hasn't been made for many years as the company went out of business a long time ago.
You may be able to purchase a used one in the States as they come up for sale once in a great while. I saw one on ebay several months ago. It was very expensive, though, or I might have purchased it for my collection.

Otherwise, Marushin makes an AR/M4 type model and I read recently they will be going into production again. Also, Tanio Koba makes one that is superb but you won't find a new one for sale likely. I don't think they are currently in production.

As far as importing a model like this into the US, that is going to be another story altogether. Probably not a great chance of something like this passing through customs unless you are lucky enough to not have the parcel inspected at all. Even then, it might take a year to get through!

MadMike likes this post

Back to top Go down
MadMike
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
MadMike

Number of posts : 647
Location / Country : Germany (Stuttgart)
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Japanese blog about the SNM / NewMGC M4A1 Carbine   Japanese blog about the  SNM / NewMGC M4A1 Carbine Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 2:53 pm

ljerr2 is totally right. It is so sad that newMGC went out of business again. These M4A1 models are quite rare these days, even in Japan, where they have been readily available back then for approx. 350 USD.

I posted this link here as I thought it would be interesting. Real news about modelguns are getting rarer day by day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese blog about the SNM / NewMGC M4A1 Carbine   Japanese blog about the  SNM / NewMGC M4A1 Carbine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japanese blog about the SNM / NewMGC M4A1 Carbine
Page 1 of 1