MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MGC M11 Cartridges

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charwcc8

Number of posts : 8
Location / Country : Britain
Registration date : 2022-08-21

MGC M11 Cartridges  Empty
PostSubject: MGC M11 Cartridges    MGC M11 Cartridges  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 2:48 am

Hi all, does anybody have any MGC M11 cartridges for sale?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: MGC M11 Cartridges    MGC M11 Cartridges  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2022 3:24 pm

Are you talking cp type or open and how many are you looking for. I am not sure i have any spare to be honest But i am slowly going through old rounds and trying to figure what model they are for. If i find any M11 and have enough i will update this page, dont hold your breath though as it takes time.

Browning and Charwcc8 like this post

Back to top Go down
Charwcc8

PostSubject: Re: MGC M11 Cartridges    MGC M11 Cartridges  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2022 3:42 pm

Hi Claymore, thanks for your reply. I have 30 M4 cartridges coming in soon so would you maybe be willing to swap some MG-BLK 380 SUPER open M11 cartridges if you find any for some of my M4 carts?
Back to top Go down
Charwcc8

PostSubject: Re: MGC M11 Cartridges    MGC M11 Cartridges  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2022 3:43 pm

claymore wrote:
Are you talking cp type or open and how many are you looking for. I am not sure i have any spare to be honest But i am slowly going through old rounds and trying to figure what model they are for. If i find any M11 and have enough i will update this page, dont hold your breath though as it takes time.

Sorry forgot to mention I am looking for as many as you’d be willing to sell/trade
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: MGC M11 Cartridges    MGC M11 Cartridges  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2022 4:38 pm

I have a good number of open rounds but its bloody hard to tell what is m11, m76, and a number of othe models that used to take open rounds. i will have to try to fire them off once i have sorted through them. if i have more than i need then yes i can let you have some, give me time though i am bloody slow with these things.

Charwcc8 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ljerr2
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 571
Location / Country : Iowa, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: MGC M11 Cartridges    MGC M11 Cartridges  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2022 9:03 pm

I also have some Tanio Koba Easy CP carts and deto for use with the M11 if you are unable to obtain what you're after. I'm in the US.

JL

Charwcc8 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MGC M11 Cartridges    MGC M11 Cartridges  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MGC M11 Cartridges
Page 1 of 1