MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 169
Location / Country : Germany
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Empty
PostSubject: Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken)   Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2023 6:58 pm

Hey everyone,

as mentioned in the forums, I got my hands on a pretty extensive collection of modelguns last year.
Some went into my own collection, others were sold off.

I'd like to offer these long arms here on the forums, maybe someone is interested Smile
If prices are way off or anything, feel free to scold me!

If you're interested in any of these, just contact me here, please, ask quastions, negotiate etc. or talk about shipping and how to get it where safely Smile

1.) Hudson AK47 SOLD
From what I can tell this is a pretty old version of Hudson's Kalaschinkow AK47
It has wear and patina, but this makes it only look more authentic, if you ask me. It doesn't have any damage, cracks or anything, everything including the wood is fine.
It's in good working order ("dryfire" handling), cocking the gun, pulling the trigger, safety, everything works.

The rear sight came from an airsoft AK47, might need a bit more spring tension, looking good though.
There is some old gun grease left insde Razz

It does not have its original magazine, only comes with an empty shroud of an airsoft-mag, this just for looks (long arm magazines are an issue here in Germany since we got an updated gunlaw, thus the previous owner got rid of the mag).
Has a nice authentic, old sling mounted.
Has a small "Safex" stamp plus number on the receiver.

Update 2nd of April: New pics, throwing in a real bulgarian AK47 polymer mag for 10 rounds and a real NVA pistolgrip (needs work to fit the Hudson).
Lowering the price to GBP 265 plus shipping.
SOLD

2.) MGC M16A1 plus parts donator gun
This is the famous 1st gen of MGC's Armalite modelguns, the one with the infamous screw, where the forward assist should be, the one that was used in Full Metal Jacket, the A-Team and so on.
Very robust full metal construction, plastic furniture.
The stock is pretty well made, the handguard not so much (that's why it's taped together)

The one in okay condition has looots of patina and wear, but nothing is broken, cracked or anything. The gun is complete and it's in good working order ("dryfire" handling), cocking the bolt, safety, pulling the trigger, "hammer" drops.
It's not actually a hammer, though, these are completely different to a real Armalite internally. It's a very creative mix of something like an open bolt buffer acting as hammer and closed bolt construction with a second spring on a rod where the gastube shoud be.
Not authentic, but really interesting from a modelgun-history-perspective Smile
Has an old sling, not a real Armalite one, but looking alright

The parts donator has missing its fire selector, has a cracked stock and even worse wear, scratches, patina, tape-residue etc.
Internally, it's complete (besides the fireselector) and is working, you can cock and dryfire it.

These do not have their original magazines (long arm magazines are an issue here in Germany since we got an updated gunlaw, thus the previous owner got rid of the mags).
Each has a small "Safex" stamp plus number on the upper.

Lowering the price to GBP 245 for the whole set, plus shipping (not cheap on these ones, unfortunately)

Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Mgcm16a1partsdonator0d8ejm

Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Mgcm16a1partsdonator0sdig3

Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Mgcm16a1partsdonator03rcxh

Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Mgcm16a1partsdonator0imelf

Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Mgcm16a1partsdonator0sucd8

Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Mgcm16a101qwd59

Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Mgcm16a102eidnr

3.) MGC CAR15
This is the famous 1st gen of MGC's Armalite modelguns aswell, just like the M16s above (so still the one with the infamous screw, where the forward assist should be, the one that was used in Full Metal Jacket, the A-Team and so on Wink)
Very robust full metal construction, plastic furniture.
The stock is a two piece construction, but they're fixed, can't slide anything in or out here.

It's in better condition than the M16s. Still has wear and patina, but looks pretty good considering its age.
The gun is complete and it's in good working order ("dryfire" handling), cocking the bolt, safety, pulling the trigger, "hammer" drops.
See above for a description of the internals MGC has built on these.
Has an old sling, not a real Armalite one, but looking alright
Has a small "Safex" stamp plus number on the upper.

It does not have its original magazine (long arm magazines are an issue here in Germany since we got an updated gunlaw, thus the previous owner got rid of the mags).

Lowering the price to GBP 195 for this, plus shipping.

Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Mgccar1501bbcz3

Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Mgccar1502p8d33

Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Mgccar150390ioa

Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Mgccar1504iffnq

4.) Hudson Mad Max Double Barrel Shotgun with broken receiver
Just wanted to check the condition of the internals, took off the pistol grip, "touched" the lower part of the receiver beneath the hammers and it immediately snapped.
Also broke off various small parts inside, which either already were broken or broke due to the sudden movement (or harsh language).
Very brittle metal, no idea what has happened to this...

Apart from these very obivous damages, the gun is in very good condition. All the plastic parts are fine, the internal parts like sears, hammers etc. seem to be fine aswell.
The wood is almost pristine, really nice condition.

Box is in okay shape, bit of storage wear and the styrofoam has a few dings and dents here and there.
Manual is still there and looks good.

There are 6 original Hudson shotgun cardtridges for 5mm caps included.

Wanted to sell this as a working model in good overall condition until a few hours ago, so obviously I'm a bit angry with myself here  No
Maybe someone here needs or wants this as a parts donator.
I'd say something like GBP 50 plus shipping?

Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Hudsonmadmax01jrcjd

Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Hudsonmadmax023geh3

Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Hudsonmadmax034ji5m

Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Hudsonmadmax04hzde2

Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Hudsonmadmax05lcfj1

Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Hudsonmadmax06ikce1

Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Hudsonmadmax079xe56

Last edited by Pydracor on Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:20 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken)   Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 8:09 pm

MGC S&W M76 is sold, added the broken Hudson Mad Max instead Smile

Also lowered the prices on everything else and added a real bulgarian 10 round mag and NVA grip to the Hudson AK.
Back to top Go down
Rob du Jour

Number of posts : 46
Location / Country : netherlands
Registration date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken)   Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 1:41 pm

Hey buddy.
Message me on whatsapp.
I think we can do business. At least on the Mad Max .
Also the car 15 has my interest.
Kind regards
Rob
Back to top Go down
colonel Olrik

Number of posts : 5
Location / Country : italy
Registration date : 2023-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken)   Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2023 7:14 pm

hello . i'm interested in the CAR 15 , sent detail by pm
Back to top Go down
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken)   Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 3:30 pm

Dropped a pm Smile
Back to top Go down
colonel Olrik

Number of posts : 5
Location / Country : italy
Registration date : 2023-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken)   Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 12:29 pm

Pydracor wrote:
Dropped a pm Smile
i reaply this evening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken)   Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old long arm modelguns: MGC M16A1 (plus parts donator), MGC CAR15, Hudson Mad Max Doublebarrel Shotgun (broken)
Page 1 of 1