MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quality Run Throughs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steelflood
Steelflood

Number of posts : 26
Location / Country : Florida USA
Registration date : 2022-10-05

Quality Run Throughs Empty
PostSubject: Quality Run Throughs   Quality Run Throughs Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 3:35 am

The Last Armory

We're releasing soon. I obtained the Thompson inventory via simplicity but violently executed.
So the delay means I'm not willing to take an efficiency hit by not shipping same day.

Also we have an in house stock slide that will allow mounting of a Dan Block stock. We actually want to make them USGI, with an MGC adaptor. This means for one, you can sell it as USGI at that market price.

That's the benefit of having a slim development facility, with a composite slide, the most respected stock can go on any Thompson.

Dan is the recognized best in hand made stocks. And our inventory reflects that: We will never have enough as Dan is only one making Dan Block stocks. Reference machinegunboards for universal acclaim for Dan.

Couple other issues like forgeting mags and drums have to be sold seperately since we could never balance inventory.

So please let people know. Again, maintaining my level of efficiency uniformly actually is easier.

By being uniformilly efficient, everything is easier. We're not pulling product support out of thin air. It's only possible if no shortcuts are made.

I have not fired or messed around with smooth operation. Like 3d printers I have to figure out, mini mills and lathes, I'm an armory not a hobbyist. Meaning a US Firearm is brought back to spec and it works. That encouranges an owner to take to a gunsmith preferentially. The same with MGC. If it won't cycle, then I'm not going to screw around with it. If you could just "make it spec", I'd mail it to that guy.

By following US thought and NOT cooking off my local cap, I was free to discover this:

I saw an advertisement for a Japanese part to slow down the MGC 1921 rate of fire. That implies someone in Japan is doing the work I demand: Bringing the MGC to a spec, where it is so reliable, now a need to slow the gun exists.

So if the Japanese can go: brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

Were Cerwyn said cap conservation limited him to brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

Since I didn't pursue an independent solution because that's a stupid idea, any damn one of us can go find out who those guys are.

Even if it's identical to Cerywns tech, Cerwyn stated cap limitation. If Cerwyn had it nailed, then the Armory does too if I get the data.

I'm just suspicios about if the Japanese got it to work. Did then really silicone up, spend hours loading caps and doing piston maintance......because that's ALOT of firing before the rate becomes the issue for a specialized part. Also the specialized part implies more than one need it.

I'm just saying that's what an Armory is, a place for standardardization, not inovation.

Except when the Armory in 2023 is the inovation. Love ya all

SunHill999 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Quality Run Throughs
Page 1 of 1