MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to play CMC m1970 Erma Luger

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
notza33

Number of posts : 1
Location / Country : Thailand
Registration date : 2024-02-11

How to play CMC m1970 Erma Luger Empty
PostSubject: How to play CMC m1970 Erma Luger   How to play CMC m1970 Erma Luger Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 10:09 am

Hi everyone, I just got my CMC m1970 Erma Luger from Japan with out knowledge and I'm so confused about details on various Japanese website with translator.

How to play CMC m1970 Erma Luger I-img113

I thought the cartridge can use japanese 5mm cap, but it can't.
Seems like the hole of my cartidge are smaller than 5mm cap.

How to play CMC m1970 Erma Luger 20240212

I saw the video on youtube that show firing, but that is different kind of cartridge.

How to play CMC m1970 Erma Luger Screen10

Anyway to enjoy firing? Which cartridge I have to buy or there's no way?

I'm from Thailand, In my country we don't have modelĀ  gun community. Apologize if my English is bad.
Back to top Go down
commandant1000

Number of posts : 1
Location / Country : United Kingdom
Registration date : 2024-02-14

PostSubject: Marushin luger   How to play CMC m1970 Erma Luger Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 2:47 pm

if anyone has a gold 4 inch gold Marushin Luger I would be interested in buying it.
Back to top Go down
Sommarkatze
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
Sommarkatze

Number of posts : 168
Location / Country : Sweden.
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: How to play CMC m1970 Erma Luger   How to play CMC m1970 Erma Luger Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 9:21 am

Hi!

Those cartridges look like dummy ones. They cant fire and you use them if you want to cycle the gun manually. About cartridges that might fit and be able to fire I am uncertain. Is there possible to get a photo of the inside of the chamber? Is there a fire pin there? That might help us to find some cartridges that work! Smile

ljerr2 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ljerr2
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 571
Location / Country : Iowa, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: How to play CMC m1970 Erma Luger   How to play CMC m1970 Erma Luger Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 2:33 pm

Sommarkatze wrote:
Hi!

Those cartridges look like dummy ones. They cant fire and you use them if you want to cycle the gun manually. About cartridges that might fit and be able to fire I am uncertain. Is there possible to get a photo of the inside of the chamber? Is there a fire pin there? That might help us to find some cartridges that work! Smile

I agree that they are likely dummy cartridges. I would think it is very possible that this is still a firing model however because the assumed dummy cartridges have a relief in the nose. The only reason I can come up with for that relief is to allow cycling with a detonator pin still in the barrel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to play CMC m1970 Erma Luger   How to play CMC m1970 Erma Luger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to play CMC m1970 Erma Luger
Page 1 of 1