MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tanio Koba Lightweight Cartridges On mg-props.co.uk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tav

Number of posts : 5
Location / Country : England
Registration date : 2024-02-22

Tanio Koba Lightweight Cartridges On mg-props.co.uk Empty
PostSubject: Tanio Koba Lightweight Cartridges On mg-props.co.uk   Tanio Koba Lightweight Cartridges On mg-props.co.uk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 6:36 pm

Hello! I have an inquiry about some cheap cartridges I found. It's £3.25 for these cartrigde(s) on mg-props, and I was wondering how many I get for the price, and if they're compatible with the MGC M4A1.
Back to top Go down
oozlum
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 149
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2019-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Tanio Koba Lightweight Cartridges On mg-props.co.uk   Tanio Koba Lightweight Cartridges On mg-props.co.uk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 9:20 am

I can’t see them on the site. Do you have a link? I suspect though that that is the price for 1 cart.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Tanio Koba Lightweight Cartridges On mg-props.co.uk   Tanio Koba Lightweight Cartridges On mg-props.co.uk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 10:10 am

Hello Tav,

Tanio Koba's .223" cartridges are expensive so £3.25 each is about right. Last time I bought packs of 30 cartridges which is a few years ago now they cost me £100.

For more info have a look at https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net/t3354-tanio-koba-223-5-56mm-m4-aluminium-alloy-cartridge#20704.htm

You may need to modify the MGC M4A1 Detonator Pin to suit the different internals of the Tanio cartridges. The magazine will possibly need slight mods to allow the Tanio cartridges to stack correctly too.

Note also that Tanio .223 carts should only be cleaned and washed with warm soapy water. Don't use any chemical cleaners or Ultrasonic cleaners as the brass coloured coating will come off.

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Tav

PostSubject: Re: Tanio Koba Lightweight Cartridges On mg-props.co.uk   Tanio Koba Lightweight Cartridges On mg-props.co.uk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 1:50 pm

oozlum wrote:
I can’t see them on the site. Do you have a link?  I suspect though that that is the price for 1 cart.

Hello Oozlum,

https://www.mg-props.co.uk/m4a1_parka.htm

Scroll down and you'll find them. Hope this helps! Not to mention, the ones listed in the blowback cartridges section aren't all the ones they have.

Last edited by Tav on Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tav

PostSubject: Re: Tanio Koba Lightweight Cartridges On mg-props.co.uk   Tanio Koba Lightweight Cartridges On mg-props.co.uk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 1:52 pm

Cerwyn wrote:
Hello Tav,

Tanio Koba's .223" cartridges are expensive so £3.25 each is about right. Last time I bought packs of 30 cartridges which is a few years ago now they cost me £100.

For more info have a look at https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net/t3354-tanio-koba-223-5-56mm-m4-aluminium-alloy-cartridge#20704.htm

You may need to modify the MGC M4A1 Detonator Pin to suit the different internals of the Tanio cartridges. The magazine will possibly need slight mods to allow the Tanio cartridges to stack correctly too.

Note also that Tanio .223 carts should only be cleaned and washed with warm soapy water. Don't use any chemical cleaners or Ultrasonic cleaners as the brass coloured coating will come off.

Hello Cerwyn,

Thanks for helping me. On mg-props it said "cartridges" so I assumed it was multiple. Thank you for saving me an absolute ton of money!
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Tanio Koba Lightweight Cartridges On mg-props.co.uk   Tanio Koba Lightweight Cartridges On mg-props.co.uk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 5:23 pm

No problem Tav

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
oozlum
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 149
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2019-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Tanio Koba Lightweight Cartridges On mg-props.co.uk   Tanio Koba Lightweight Cartridges On mg-props.co.uk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 10:34 am

Thank you!

Tav wrote:
oozlum wrote:
I can’t see them on the site. Do you have a link?  I suspect though that that is the price for 1 cart.

Hello Oozlum,

https://www.mg-props.co.uk/m4a1_parka.htm

Scroll down and you'll find them. Hope this helps! Not to mention, the ones listed in the blowback cartridges section aren't all the ones they have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanio Koba Lightweight Cartridges On mg-props.co.uk   Tanio Koba Lightweight Cartridges On mg-props.co.uk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanio Koba Lightweight Cartridges On mg-props.co.uk
Page 1 of 1