MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

all Japan blowback plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2555
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

all Japan blowback plans Empty
PostSubject: all Japan blowback plans   all Japan blowback plans Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:58 pm

*** Originally posted by claymore ***

OK as the heading says does anyone know what this means, there are a number of Japanese sites i visit and they have this as a link but i have no idea wether it is plans for future modelguns or a show they have every year. Anyone got any ideas as it sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: all Japan blowback plans   all Japan blowback plans Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:59 pm

*** Originally posted by spencerman ***

a rather enigmatic title claymore !

sounds like japan is going to go to war with some unknown country !

me.........i've no clue !
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: all Japan blowback plans   all Japan blowback plans Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:59 pm

*** Originally posted by madmike ***

Well, perhaps we can reactivate an old WW II "German Geheimschreiber" to get behind this code ... I have just seen one two years ago in LondonĀ“s Imperial War Museum.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

*** Originally posted by shazhib ***

Hi folks.
This is a very first posting for me (though I've enjoyed this forum a lot and really got astonished that there are tons of people know about Model guns). Regarding this "All Japan Blow Back" plan, this is an event supported by a web site by "F.V.P.D". This year's theme is "making a blowback model gun which has not been modelgunized". In a past, the participants made H&K MP5 out of MGC M16 internal mechanics with MGC MP5 Gas Gun's outer shell. This site holds some interesting event such as "all Japan MGC Beretta M9 (ABS model) serial number capturing plan" (this is event is to MGC M9 has been serialized, quite unique for toy guns, this plan is to capture which serial number of M9 owned by somebody lives in where) or "All Japan Tokarev Firing ChampionShip" (this is event is to Hudson's Tokarev is famouse for it's bad firing performance, the participants are posting a firing video or how to adjust comment). It is so pity that those things are all in Japanese.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: all Japan blowback plans   all Japan blowback plans Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:00 pm

*** Originally posted by claymore ***

Welcome to the forums shazhib and many thanks for the info, i thought it was something to do with the manufactures and what they were going to be making.
Sounds great though adapting airsoft into modelguns, a few people are trying to do that on this forum but it dont think they have completed the projects yet.
Keep posting please, any info on modelguns and how to keep them working well or improving how they work is always welcomed.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: all Japan blowback plans   all Japan blowback plans Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:00 pm

*** Originally posted by mark ***

Hello shazhib and welcome to the forums! Yes, as you have noticed, there are many people that are very interested in modelguns especially in the countries that prohibit the possession of real firearms.

The "All Japan Blow Back Plan" interested me since i noticed it last year. It's great that you have this competition for modelguns in your country. I wish that i could attend as it would be great (eventhough i don't speak any Japanese!) Here there isn't enough people in my area that would be interested in modelguns to have any type of "shoot" or any modelgun contest.

Someday, i will visit Japan, go to a "gun show" and the modelgun competition...
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: all Japan blowback plans   all Japan blowback plans Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:01 pm

*** Originally posted by kim ***

How do you do, Mark It is called KIM. poor at English. Please allow.

Overseas you can get interested in a model gun, and it is a delightful limitation. We are performing the event named all Japan blowback plans. It is the 3rd year by this year. Every year, customers gathered in Tokyo from the whole country, and the work is announced. Since the works with which its own model gun etc. is surprised gather, it is pleasant. This convention is due to be held on November 12. Doesn't Mark come, either? It is very pleasant.

A participating work is introduced.

Gepard PDW
http://lnx.jp/usr/koh-nisi/gun/kikaku/gepard/gepard.htm

type2 SMG
http://su.valley.ne.jp/~guns/type2SMG.htm

UMP
http://ww2.ctt.ne.jp/~hyp-labo/ump.htm

AK74Uhttp://www.fvpd-guns.com/gallery/ga00031.html

Stetschkin?
http://www.geocities.jp/fallen_angels_gun_room/new_page_82.htm

http://www.tochino.com/2004/blowback2004.html
http://www.tochino.com/2005/blowback2005.html
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: all Japan blowback plans   all Japan blowback plans Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:01 pm

*** Originally posted by reemo ***

What about the annual "Black Hole Show" in Japan?

Isnt that where all manufacturers come to show their upcoming guns and projects?

This year, I saw display MP44's on the table at SHOEI's booth for CHEAP money....$750.00 US.

Man, I wish I could attend something like that every year - I would send crates full of replica guns back to the states!
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: all Japan blowback plans   all Japan blowback plans Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:02 pm

*** Originally posted by kim ***

i am poor at reading English.
It is not necessary to reply to a comment.

Will not it come to Tokyo in November?
It is holding of all Japan blowback plans 2006.
The model gun fans in Japan gather.
Absolutely! Since it is interesting, please participate.

A lower link is pleasant.
It is the cooperation site of all Japan blowback plans.
http://rubber.wan55.co.jp/gunlocker/lockeriMac.htm
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: all Japan blowback plans   all Japan blowback plans Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:02 pm

*** Originally posted by gun_pb ***

Hello, it is a long time. Is it enjoying with the model gun? About what time does a mark come to Japan? Certainly November . Model gun fans and makers will gather in a BLK-ized plan November. I also go to Tokyo. Please try to make a plan by all means.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all Japan blowback plans   all Japan blowback plans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all Japan blowback plans
Page 1 of 1