MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAW release "Improved" M1911A1 Late October 2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

CAW release "Improved" M1911A1 Late October 2007 Empty
PostSubject: CAW release "Improved" M1911A1 Late October 2007   CAW release "Improved" M1911A1 Late October 2007 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:19 pm

Post by jim

Earlier CAW copped some criticisms over the quality of their much-anticipated Colt M1911A1 so now certain improvements were made on their second batch - due to be released late October.

These are the 3 parts that created the problems and CAW somehow manage to solve the problems:

No.15) Slide Stop Plunger;
No.17) Plunger Spring;
No.23) Sear Spring.

For those who bought the guns from the first batch CAW will swap the parts for free - also from what I've learnt, CAW will pay for all the postages so the owners of this gun don't have to pay a cent for it...

Of course this will only applies to those living in Japan...if you live outside Japan then TOUGH CAW release "Improved" M1911A1 Late October 2007 Icon_wink ...

By the way...how many forum members bought this gun and found the same faults? I've already owned too many M1911A1s so I got away this time...but for those who bought it since this is the first 1911 made by CAW so it has its values...
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net

CAW release "Improved" M1911A1 Late October 2007
Page 1 of 1