MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now!   Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by John (24th November 2007)

Time flies very fast, isn't it?

3-years is not too long nor too short. We saw people coming & going. The member size is not growing too much and there are also not many active members posting. But the information regarding modelguns posted in this Forum in the past 3 years is far more than all the other modelgun information added together in the Net.

The experience sharing adds so much to the pleasure in this hobby. Otherwise, we could just likely enjoy it lonely, or waste a lot of time in solving all kinds of teething problems by trial & error. This is by nature a closed door and even closed curtain hobby except in Japan where it is still possible to have a large group of modelgun fans gathering regularly.

Last but not least, thanks to Mark for his time and money to create & continue this Forum. His experience & knowledge in both modelguns and real guns is so great. This Forum surely contributes a lot in this hobby and the modelgun industry as a whole.

Happy Birthday.
It's a very good reason for you to buy something for yourself to celebrate!
Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now! Icon_lol

Last edited by Cerwyn on Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now!   Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by shazhib

Congratulations!

I am very happy to hear this forum been 3 years. I am very proud of being a member here, found this is very helpful & matured membered site.

Needless to say, great appreciation of mark and other admin member for his dedication. Will keep be a part of forum and try to post a comment as much as I can.

Again, Happy birthday!

your mate,

Shazhib
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now!   Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by Mark

Three years eh? It feels like i just started it the other day! I am glad that the forum has done as well as it has and i hope that it will continue to grow and mature for years from now. I am happy that there are more posts as time goes on. I had reservations about how much interest that this rather obscure hobby would have outside of it's native country. It seems that i underestimated the amount of interested people. Still, i would like to see more posts/questions/participation on the forums. I hope that everyone that visits the forums continues to do so into the future!

MGC MP40 Marushin MP40 Nakata MP40 TRC MP40

Modelgun manufacturers, past and present:CMC,CAW,Hudson,HWS,LS,MGC(R.I.P. 1960's~2007) Marushin,Marui,Kokusai,Shoei,Tanaka and Western Arms
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now!   Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by Jim

OK count me in...congratulations!!!!!!!!

If I remembered correctly I joined the forum since it began after I found Mark's site by chance (I registered with a different name though) - then for some reason (must be my lack of contribution back then Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now! Icon_rolleyes ) I was de-registered and then I registered again - this time with my real Christian name!

I didn't post before mainly because my collection only grows on the last 2 years - before that I only have several commercially available modelguns (so nothing interesting to talk about) - by now I'm more financially independent and with my own DC, scanner as well as other equipments so now I'll contribute as many as possible!

OK...almost time to leave the office! Thanks Mark as well as everyone of you for making this forum fun & informative...
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now!   Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by ChenKenichi

3 years already....gees time flies. After looking at the memberlist it appears as though I was the 5th person to join the forum back in Dec of 04. Like I said, time flies. Though I don't post often, I enjoy seeing all of the other productive comments this forum has to offer. This is unlike a lot of other "know it all" forums, as no one here is arrogant, and everyone is respectful. Thanks you guys!
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now!   Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:37 pm

Happy Birthday indeed!

I'd like to thank everyone for their ever plentiful help and friendship.

As has been said previously, it's a rather lonely hobby but this forum makes it far more enjoyable.

I'm still trying to think of a way to organise a "get together", wouldn't that be something?!

Cerwyn
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now!   Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:38 pm

Post by Claymore

3yrs!! my god time flies and how much money have a spent in those yrs, i hate to think. Anyway happy birthday to the forum and thanks to all the members especially those who contribute
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now!   Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:38 pm

Post by ricks

Happy Birthday & many thanks to everyone, especially for the instructional threads!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now!   Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to this Forum...3 years Now!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MP40's Modelguns Forum :: Modelgun General Discussion-
Jump to: