MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buying Holsters?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Buying Holsters? Empty
PostSubject: Buying Holsters?   Buying Holsters? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by LDR

I have just bought a Maruzen P99, and its great. I want to get a Fobus holster for it from the states.
I have seen some cheap ones on ebay, however are there any laws concerning buying holsters? If i buy one will customs presume i have a gun to? Even though i have an airsoft one!

Any info before i order would be great.

Thanks

LDR
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Buying Holsters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying Holsters?   Buying Holsters? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by Helfire

Hi Lewis,

There are no laws on holster! ....airsoft is still legal, i've had lots of holsters imported from the US and europe.
the only parts you cannot import are functional firearm parts and any componant part that makes up into a firearm.

Not sure how ebay will react on holsters Buying Holsters? Icon_confused
i've just won a holster on ebay.co.uk though, i'll let you know if i get banned Buying Holsters? Icon_lol

Cheers..Hellfire
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Buying Holsters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying Holsters?   Buying Holsters? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by Spencerman

I did get banned for getting a few firearm related bits and bobs recently. I have however got quite a few holsters in my time from ebay.com and it never seemed to attract a warning for that, so I would say that you are safe. If you are not sure, only order one, then you will only get one warning. My mistake was having five items on order at once, so I got an automated warning for each one until after the third warning, when I had not responded (it was automated and went one after the other, faster than you could blink, let alone reply) to them I got a ban. That was that. I shall not bother with them ever again, but by all means, get the holster. If you are not sure, and it is a shop that is selling them, then just drop them an email and buy it outside of ebay. That way they can do nothing to stop you.
Sponsored content

Buying Holsters? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying Holsters?   Buying Holsters? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying Holsters?
Page 1 of 1