MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marushin's MP40... PFC and Gas BlowBack Airsoft comparison

Go down 
+3
MadMike
DOC
Cerwyn
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Marushin's MP40... PFC and Gas BlowBack Airsoft comparison - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marushin's MP40... PFC and Gas BlowBack Airsoft comparison   Marushin's MP40... PFC and Gas BlowBack Airsoft comparison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 4:43 pm

Just to say thanks on the heads up on the seals, what a difference it makes, no more gas spewing everywhere but inside the mag. Such a cheap huge improvement got to wonder why they don't make them with the seal. I think you are right on power as well I does seem to perform better.
The seal works so well I tried it on my auto 9 and 93r and it works great on those as well, in fact these seals work so well I have bought more and intend to fit them to all my gbb mags. Thanks again mate a great upgrade.
Back to top Go down
muzzleflash
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 230
Location / Country : Northants, UK
Registration date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Marushin's MP40... PFC and Gas BlowBack Airsoft comparison   Marushin's MP40... PFC and Gas BlowBack Airsoft comparison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 12:13 am

It's utterly staggering that such a high end manufacturer as Marushin didn't fit something as cheap and basic as a simple O-ring on ANY of their GBB mag fill nozzles in the first place - bloody ridiculous if you ask me!! WE and KWA do, as both my WE AK and M4 have them, along with my KWA M11 too. Glad it worked mate anyway and I'd wager they'd be good for PFC cartridges too ☺
Back to top Go down
muzzleflash
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Marushin's MP40... PFC and Gas BlowBack Airsoft comparison   Marushin's MP40... PFC and Gas BlowBack Airsoft comparison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 11:25 pm

I guess another to throw in the mix on this one would be the newly released Umarex Co2 powered mp40, steel bb airgun. Aesthetics look good, but strip down is different to the Marushins and bolt safety indent is blocked off. Definitely not tempted to flog the GBB Marushin for it, but definitely going to wait for the GSG PAK version, whenever that appears...
Back to top Go down
philb

Number of posts : 85
Location / Country : Anglia
Registration date : 2016-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Marushin's MP40... PFC and Gas BlowBack Airsoft comparison   Marushin's MP40... PFC and Gas BlowBack Airsoft comparison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 2:09 pm

looks really good

ive a blank fire mp38 myself
Back to top Go down
muzzleflash
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Marushin's MP40... PFC and Gas BlowBack Airsoft comparison   Marushin's MP40... PFC and Gas BlowBack Airsoft comparison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 11:19 pm

philb wrote:
looks really good

ive a blank fire mp38 myself

Hi Phil - it does look good (assuming you're talking about the Umarex version?) The biggest  problem for purists though is that it comes under the Firearms Regs and is limited to semi-auto as of course the mass produced blank version is.  No working safety indent is also a detraction on the Umarex. What annoys me more than anything though, is the fact these have been released almost instantaneously to the uk market in semi mode, along with the rest of Europe (in full auto for some countries), meaning both Armex (the uk importer) and Umarex (the licencee) have got it right as usual, by talking to the manufacturer (probably KWC)

On the flip side, Edgar Brothers and GSG have been caught severely on the hop with their MP40 pak imports to the UK through nothing less than poor research. Blank firers are taking a big back seat when compared to AirSoft and Airgun replicas, yet Bruni and the importers thereof (ive no idea who?) have palpably set the standard for barrel insert hardness back in 2012...Kudos on the MP38 btw
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Marushin's MP40... PFC and Gas BlowBack Airsoft comparison   Marushin's MP40... PFC and Gas BlowBack Airsoft comparison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 1:51 pm

Review photos updated

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Marushin's MP40... PFC and Gas BlowBack Airsoft comparison   Marushin's MP40... PFC and Gas BlowBack Airsoft comparison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:06 pm

Several photos reposted with Servimg

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Marushin's MP40... PFC and Gas BlowBack Airsoft comparison   Marushin's MP40... PFC and Gas BlowBack Airsoft comparison - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 3:48 pm

Photos reposted with servimg, Video reposted via youtube

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marushin's MP40... PFC and Gas BlowBack Airsoft comparison   Marushin's MP40... PFC and Gas BlowBack Airsoft comparison - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marushin's MP40... PFC and Gas BlowBack Airsoft comparison
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2