MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Automags ***Originally posted by Claymore***

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

My Automags ***Originally posted by Claymore*** Empty
PostSubject: My Automags ***Originally posted by Claymore***   My Automags ***Originally posted by Claymore*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:52 pm

Posted by Claymore

Thought i would post a pic of my collectiion of automags so far:-

My Automags ***Originally posted by Claymore*** Automags1
Sorry about the quality i could not get the light right.
Top 1 is the clint, still in gold although i would like to take it off, next is a standard marushin this was gold but someone else had taken the gold off and they did a good job. The gun is in pristine unfired (or was cos i have fired it) condition and is the 1 i use when showing friends.
The 3rd (black grips) is again a marushin metal, this is my work horse the 1 i use the most it has been used and is a bit worn and rattly but works fine.
The 4th is an MGC 4th generation heavyweight this is a great gun apart from 1 problem which i will get to. The MGC is slighty smaller in dimensions than the marushin and lighter of course but it actually feel's comfier in the hand because of this. It also has an open barrel which is good.
The MGC fires really well although the trigger pull on mine is very heavy i really like this model, however 1 big problem at least it has been for me.
The extractor bolt seems very weak and has broken on me several times (i am on my 3rd spare) the bolt always cracks where the pin that holds the extractor claw goes through, the abs that surrounds this pin is very thin and with the force of the bolt going forward it just does not seem to be able to take it and cracks. this then causes the bolt to slowly disintergrate
It is a great pity as this is a relly nice model otherwise.
There is something about the automag, i dont know what but i just cant stop buying when another model comes in.
Tommy i wish i could take my model to someone who would polish it but over here wherever i took it to would panic i think and the police would be knocking on my door as no one would belive it was not a real gun. It's safer for me to keep it indoors and spend the time on it myself.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

My Automags ***Originally posted by Claymore*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Automags ***Originally posted by Claymore***   My Automags ***Originally posted by Claymore*** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:53 pm

Post by Claymore

photo's of other side of guns, will do. Would of post more this time but i could not get the light right and was not sure how the photo would come out.

I will sort out the lighting and then edit my post with more photo's.

I fully intend to do more reviews for next yr but again want to get the photo's right, i would like to add video but not sure how i go about putting that on the site.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net

My Automags ***Originally posted by Claymore***
Page 1 of 1