MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE M4 GBB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1236
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

WE M4 GBB Empty
PostSubject: WE M4 GBB   WE M4 GBB Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:48 am

Well, i bought one of these as i have been very impressed with the chinese airsoft guns and all at a very reasonable price, but with the bad exchange rate of the pound at the moment its not really a good time to buy and has put the cost of chinese airsoft up a good amount, That said it still costs a lot less than a WA M4 £200 less in fact and has a lot of advatages over the WA.
For a start its full metal unlike the WA which is plastic and metal upgrades cost a lot for the WA, the fact that the WE is full metal gives this GBB a very good weight and it feels very solid, nothing rattles or is loose. There is a lot of pics and vid of this model already on places like youtube so no vid or pics at the moment plus as yet i have not really fired it just a few rounds into a bag to test the GBB.
The GBB is good, it makes a good noise in semi and full auto and the bolt action looks good also. There is a differnce with these GBB rifles in that the chamber is not open like on GBB pistols, the gas parts fill the chamber and ejection port and a bolt moves over the top of this but when it fires you would not notice.
Cant really go into to much detail on performanc as i have not fire more than about 10 BB's through it yet and its too cold for GBB outside at the moment but it apparently fires at around 450 fps and with good green gas will do over 500 which is bloody good for a GBB.
No much on this one at the moment once the weather warms up i will give it a good test and add the result here. If you are into GBB models though i would say this is a good one for the collection.
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia
Registration date : 2008-09-07

WE M4 GBB Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE M4 GBB   WE M4 GBB Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:20 pm

Hi Claymore - glad that you get one for your collection...I picked mine up (with Colt-like logo - the horse on the logo seems to be wearing a wig) earlier this year and same as you, apart from the blocked chamber I'm extremely pleased with it (even though the receiver can be scratched easily but with prices like this I can't ask for more...)

Not blaming on you at all, but there's just one thing I want to clarify - the WE guns are from TAIWAN instead of CHINA (when you pair up a Taiwanese with a Chinese made gun you'll know what I mean - but of course, Chinese guns will cost much less than Taiwanese guns). In general, guns from China cost only 1/4~1/3 of Japanese guns (using Czech's Skorpion Electric SMG sold in Hong Kong as an example).

When I bought mine I'd to try out 3 clips before getting the one without any gas leakage and the bolt locks after emptying a mag...did your seller allowed you to try for the right mag before you buy?

Cannot use WA mag at all - they've completely different system!
Back to top Go down

WE M4 GBB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MP40's Modelguns Forum :: ***NEW*** Shell Ejecting and GBB Airsoft :: GBB Airsoft General Discussion-
Jump to: