MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB: Shoei MP-44

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sharp
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

Number of posts : 229
Location / Country : The Swedish Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-09-10

WTB: Shoei MP-44 Empty
PostSubject: WTB: Shoei MP-44   WTB: Shoei MP-44 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Yep, looking to buy a Shoei MP-44.

Dummy model of the latest flavour with waffenamt stampings.

Payment by PayPal, i'm paying shipping to Sweden.

Used/handled is ok as long as it is mechanically ok.

Will also need dummy rounds of course Smile

I need a month to get cash, but i somewhat reckon as this isn't really a modelgun that are available in heaps maybe someone need to think over any sale or need to to locate one for me?
Dunno, but i do know that NOW is the time to get one... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 170
Location / Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Shoei MP-44   WTB: Shoei MP-44 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:03 pm

Well, I don't own one myself, but they actually do show up pretty often on www.egun.de.
It's a german auction site for guns and similar items and they do have a modelgun section here.

There always are those cheap chinesemade MP44 airsoftguns, but every few weeks a Shoei modelgun MP44 or two show up.

At the moment, there is one available in this auction.

Maybe you can contact the seller if you're interested in this gun. If I can be of any help in this, let me know (I have an account there). I know, you said you needed some cash first, but it might be worth a try. Otherwise, just check egun frequently and you might find another MP44 soon. Don't expect to make a cheap catch though, they are highly sought after here in Germany, too Smile
Back to top Go down
2Sharp
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Shoei MP-44   WTB: Shoei MP-44 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Excellent, thank you Smile

I have some leads so hopefully i'll have this sorted out in a not too distant future. Will need to sell a few of my other modelguns but it just feels ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Shoei MP-44   WTB: Shoei MP-44 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Hi 2sharp,

It'll feel even better when you receive your MP44 WTB: Shoei MP-44 Icon_biggrin As expensive as they are, I still get a thrill just looking at mine.
Hearing that bolt rack backwards to cock it, then forwards to chamber a dummy round is something else. It sounds fantastic

Mine came with Shoei's own dummy rounds plus some inert real ones. Both types cycle through the gun perfectly. Inert real rounds are, as you'll know, far less expensive than Shoei's dummies.

If, by chance, one of your leads has a spare tool to attach stripper clip to the magazine, could you let me know please? I'd like one WTB: Shoei MP-44 Icon_biggrin

Thanks WTB: Shoei MP-44 Icon_wink

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
2Sharp
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Shoei MP-44   WTB: Shoei MP-44 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:06 am

I bet, i really hope to be able to afford it soon.

I might have to put it on the backburner a few months 'til i get back home, i really need to sell a few of my other modelguns. It seems i really should focus on full-metal modelguns of the rifle/assault rifle/smg kind rather then plastic modelgun pistols/revolvers.

I'll keep an eye out for the stripper clip attachment!
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Shoei MP-44   WTB: Shoei MP-44 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:16 am

2Sharp wrote:
I bet, i really hope to be able to afford it soon.

I might have to put it on the backburner a few months 'til i get back home, i really need to sell a few of my other modelguns. It seems i really should focus on full-metal modelguns of the rifle/assault rifle/smg kind rather then plastic modelgun pistols/revolvers.

I'll keep an eye out for the stripper clip attachment!

Thanks 2sharp WTB: Shoei MP-44 Icon_wink

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Shoei MP-44   WTB: Shoei MP-44 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: Shoei MP-44
Page 1 of 1