MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shiraaya's Review MGC68 MP40 (English Translation)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11077
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Shiraaya's Review MGC68 MP40 (English Translation) Empty
PostSubject: Shiraaya's Review MGC68 MP40 (English Translation)   Shiraaya's Review MGC68 MP40 (English Translation) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:01 am

Copied from Shiraays's original website that sadly closed early 2011
*** Under Construction - New photos Reqd ***

MGC MP40 Schmeiser

Shiraaya's Review MGC68 MP40 (English Translation) DSC00892
Photo from Cerwyn's collection

MGC ยท MP40 All Metal modelgun. The military enthusiasts coveted little gem. Including details of the model itself, "GUN magazine 2004 January issue" of "in light of a model inscription," I hope there is to read the story of being published.

Shiraaya's Review MGC68 MP40 (English Translation) Translate.googleusercontent

This particular example is not my own Fellow collector "Haikyapa" kindly loaned this one to me. Originaly designed for Open Cartridge firing, this example has been converted to the CP P220 for improved blowback and performancet.

Before, CP預Karishi If you succeed in, recording a movie, which was up about that story.
We finally realized it. The long-awaited report of fire. The first impression you get is the real "heavy!". Indeed all metal. Shiraaya's Review MGC68 MP40 (English Translation) Translate.googleusercontent
CP of changes to the occasion but only one point. Dito is only for the CP. Nothing is so pure and such manufacturer, of course, but only you get to write your own custom products, "Haikyapa" If that's purchased and custom products. First, as far as the bolt face, because there was little concern for holding part of the jaw on the opposite side of the cart Ekisuto usually anxious to eject from the bottom seems to be well supported by the following There was no bullet or.
As one after verifying the view outside, into the fire immediately.
P220 available from the first cart 20. This included changing the location, some outdoor (home site), I took on. Overlooking around to make sure that the neighborhood has not been seen, firing it immediately ^ ^;. "Dan, Dan, Dan!" Followed by a slow pace and fire at a good clip. I asked a pretty big fire sound familiar. Eyes of fire from 18, but unfortunately due to the cart stopped, the most interesting! Rikoirushokku the first time such a pleasant model! Is not to say other than the exquisite balance.
Now is pleased to provide a cart to 30 shots. Still outside, so feel intimidated, go to the solarium. 30 blaze from the front stretch. This is perfect! Thinking "Yeah!" Voice out (laughs) Longer be堪Ranaku, 30 shots and ready to cart. Of course, oil is caught Cart Wash. Extend the stock all at once again with 30 blazing shoulders firmly. No problem at all again!
No, amazing! Honestly, I did not think so and in good condition.
Marushin MP40 masterpiece and compares favorably not.
Personally, firing as well as performance, given the ease of maintenance and repair parts available, I think is better overall Marushinmoderu, if only the interest of fire Toraere declared victor by the MGC model I think in the rise. And moderate to heavy recoil a bit slow firing cycle, had been completely fascinated. Introduction to the movie with the above-mentioned 18 automatic fire, automatic fire 30, a total of 78 rapid-fire blazing 30. Besides, the movie also throws a plus. However, raising the quality level it was recorded a little note of hope has grown in size.
30 seconds in length, there are about 1.5 megabytes, so Beware.
If you have this model, really jealous. Most people probably think that he has gone without care or fire. But even in such "Haikyapa" and added "SMG"'s like, what is more reassuring feel to be fired. Why do you have forgotten it, Mr. Mark. MGCMP40 uploaded on the net was the first movie that he was firing. Also, I only know that, besides these people come some more CP is looking to fire. I am glad (^ o ^) 丿. Then you decorate just useless treasure. Senakya Burobakkumoderu is ignited! Now, "Haikyapa" from friends, there are models that take your other naval vessels. MP40, as well as those that are prohibited by law in the manufacturing and sales model is transferred out of print already. As far as I know, the movie is being introduced is not firing. P220 also operate smoothly in the story of the cart. Be fun.

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.

Last edited by Cerwyn on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11077
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Shiraaya's Review MGC68 MP40 (English Translation) Empty
PostSubject: Shiraaya's Review MGC68 MP40 (Original Japanese page)   Shiraaya's Review MGC68 MP40 (English Translation) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:24 am

Copied from Shiraaya's Website, sadly closed early 2011
*** Under Construction - New Photos Reqd ***

MGC製 シュマイザーMP40
Shiraaya's Review MGC68 MP40 (English Translation) Mgc-mp400011Shiraaya's Review MGC68 MP40 (English Translation) Mgc-mp400031

全金属製MGC・MP40の登場。ちょっと古手のマニアには垂涎の逸品。

モデル自体の詳しい内容などは、「GUN誌・2004年1月号」の「モデルガン銘鑑」に掲載されるというお話なのでそちらをお読み願いたい。

Shiraaya's Review MGC68 MP40 (English Translation) Mgc-mp400061 なお、今回のモデルは私のものではない。同好の士「ハイキャパ」さんのご厚意によりお預かりしたもの。
 既にご本人の手でCP化(オリジナルは紙火薬オープンディトネーター仕様)がなされ、P220カートを使用すると快調なブローバックが味わえるという。
 以前から、CP化に成功したらお預かりし、ムービーを収録、アップすることで話がついていたものである。

今回それがようやく実現。待望の発火レポートである。

実物を手にした最初の印象は「重い!」。さすが全金属製。Shiraaya's Review MGC68 MP40 (English Translation) Mgc-mp400081
 CPに際しての変更箇所はただ一点のみ。ディトをCP用にするだけである。
 もちろんメーカー純正でそのようなものはないので、自作するかカスタム品を手に入れるしかないのだが、「ハイキャパ」さんの場合はカスタム品を購入されたとのこと。

はじめ、ボルトフェイスを見た限りは、通常エキストの反対側にあるカート保持用のアゴの部分がないので少し心配であったが、次弾がうまく下から支えているようでエジェクトに不安はなかった。

一通り、内外観を確認したあと、すぐに発火に入る。
Shiraaya's Review MGC68 MP40 (English Translation) Mgc-mp400111 まずはP220カートを20発用意。
 今回は収録場所を変え、一部屋外(自宅敷地内)で撮ってみた。周囲を見渡し、ご近所から見られていないことを確認して、すかさず発火
^^;
 「ダン、ダン、ダン!」とスローなペースで快調に発火が続く。発火音も身近で聞くと結構大きい。
 惜しくもカートが原因で18発目で連射はストップしたが、最高に面白い!こんなにリコイルショックが気持ちよいモデルははじめて!絶妙のバランスとしかいいようがない。
Shiraaya's Review MGC68 MP40 (English Translation) Mgc-mp400071
 うれしくなって今度は30発カートを用意する。
 やはり屋外では気が引けるので、サンルームに移動。
 正面から一気に30連射。これは完璧!思わず「やったー!」と声が出る(笑)

もう、堪らなくなり、また30発カートを準備。もちろんカートはきれいに洗ってオイルをひいてある。
 ストックを伸ばし、しっかり肩付けして再度一気に30連射。またもや一切問題なし!

いや、凄い!正直、こんなに調子がいいものとは思わなかった。傑作マルシンMP40と比べても遜色はない。
Shiraaya's Review MGC68 MP40 (English Translation) Mgc-mp400091 個人的には、発火性能だけでなく、メンテナンスや補修パーツの入手の容易さを考えれば、総合的にマルシンモデルが優れていると思うが、こと発火の面白さだけとらえればMGCモデルに軍配が上がるのではないかと思う。
 少しスローな発火サイクルと適度に重いリコイルに、完全に魅了されてしまった。

紹介してあるムービーは、上に述べた18連射、30連射、30連射の計78連射。それに、スロームービーもプラスしてある。
 ただし、ちょっと画質を上げて収録したので、サイズが大きくなっているのに注意願いたい。
長さ30秒以上、1.5メガほどあるのでご注意を。
Shiraaya's Review MGC68 MP40 (English Translation) Mgc-mp400101
 このモデルをお持ちの方、実にうらやましい。おそらく大半の方は発火などせず大切にしまっておられることと思うが・・・。
 しかし、そんな中にも「ハイキャパ」さんや「SMG」さんのように、遠慮なく発火される方がいるのは心強い。
 それに忘れちゃならないのは、Mr.マーク。ネット上にMGCMP40の発火ムービーをアップしたのは彼がはじめてだった。
 また、私が知っているだけで、これらの方々以外にもCP発火を目論んでいる方が何人かいらっしゃる。嬉しいね
(^o^)丿。
 飾っておくだけじゃ宝の持ち腐れ。ブローバックモデルは発火させなきゃ!

さて、「ハイキャパ」さんからは、もう1挺お預かりしているモデルがある。
 MP40と同様に、既に絶版モデルで法律上製造販売譲渡が禁止されているもの。私の知る限りでは、発火ムービーが紹介されたことはない。こちらもP220カートで快調に作動するというお話。楽しみである。

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net

Shiraaya's Review MGC68 MP40 (English Translation)
Page 1 of 1