MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The great Taiwanese airsoft con!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
denisonsmock

Number of posts : 178
Location / Country : Taiwan
Registration date : 2009-04-13

The great Taiwanese airsoft con! Empty
PostSubject: The great Taiwanese airsoft con!   The great Taiwanese airsoft con! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:56 pm

C'mon you luvly people, y'know you want one!
http://www.inokatsu.com/ShowMainProduct.asp?MovieId=41
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: The great Taiwanese airsoft con!   The great Taiwanese airsoft con! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:18 am

Actually I want a XM177E2 GBBR / Colt MKIV '80 stainless as well as that new FN pistol from them...
Back to top Go down
denisonsmock

PostSubject: Re: The great Taiwanese airsoft con!   The great Taiwanese airsoft con! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:53 pm

I cant say I know those ones? Have a loook at this. Its a comparison of an Ino M4 and a real one.
http://www.intrudershop.com.tw/showreport.asp?report_id=55
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: The great Taiwanese airsoft con!   The great Taiwanese airsoft con! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:58 am

Regardless of certain differences this Ino M4 is clearly the best M4 replica around (checked the Viper Tech version out earlier on and it's quite a disappointment - the surface is too shiny and worst still some of the paint on the receiver peeled off "brand new"...also the receiver's slightly fatter than normal)...once the real steel M4 carrying handle arrives along with the real handguard I'll take it along with the new 2011 Super Bolt version home Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
denisonsmock

PostSubject: Re: The great Taiwanese airsoft con!   The great Taiwanese airsoft con! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:18 am

Viper uses Ino rejects. I thought VFC make spot on M4s. How much are shelling out for this Ino, if its not too personal? If you want what the experts think of Ino here - they wont touch them.

Find out what their parts department are like?
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: The great Taiwanese airsoft con!   The great Taiwanese airsoft con! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:41 am

Oh maybe - Viper is the OEM of Ino so they won't want to waste anything so even if the NG parts aren't too horrible they'll try to make it work Question ...

The 2011 version of Ino M4 that I attempt to get cost HKD$5,400 (other shops over $6,000) but I told the boss I'll only pay & take it home when the real carry handle arrives...which means I can back out anytime Twisted Evil

And as you says Deni - the Ino isn't without problem (e.g. weak internals including the bolt) so I shall ask the boss to fine-tune it if I decide to take it - also fine-tuning my VFC MP5(s) along with my old WE "blocked-chamber" M4 (converting it with the open chamber kit then get another new mag)...
Back to top Go down
denisonsmock

PostSubject: Re: The great Taiwanese airsoft con!   The great Taiwanese airsoft con! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:01 am

These Ino's are the same price as a real one - I dont get that???? The parts are difficult to hold of so I've been told here in Taipei. I suppose that's why you never see them in the shops here.

I havent had the chance to get my hands on one, but i've been told they're not a big company like WE, VFC, KJ and the like. Jay, who been in the business and worked for Guarder then set hilmself up the same time as the head of Ino says the products are shit! Breakages all the time. My VFC M4 is far better - and more realistic. We swapped over real M4 parts onto a VFC then put them back again without getting into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The great Taiwanese airsoft con!   The great Taiwanese airsoft con! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The great Taiwanese airsoft con!
Page 1 of 1