MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can we get these in the US?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pitfighter
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
pitfighter

Number of posts : 617
Location / Country : Hollywood, California
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Can we get these in the US? Empty
PostSubject: Can we get these in the US?   Can we get these in the US? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Can we get these in the US?   Can we get these in the US? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Hi JJ

I've searched for this model and haven't found a dealer anywhere offering it for sale. Are Marushin still making them Question

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Can we get these in the US?   Can we get these in the US? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:21 pm

They do seem to be sold out :-/
Marushin CZ75 was recently manufactured for ASGames company with just different markings, otherwise it probably wouldn't have been available either.
Back to top Go down
pitfighter
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
pitfighter

Number of posts : 617
Location / Country : Hollywood, California
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Can we get these in the US?   Can we get these in the US? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:28 am

There are scenarios in film-making where these would be useful - I have shot at locations where even a 1/4 load blank would not be practical. Suburban Beverly Hills for example, they simply will not permit you, and will close you down if you operate outside of the permit.
I used a soft-airgun that had been altered to cycle without BB's, but there were no ejecting shells, we painted the flash in later using after effects - the action of cycling and making a small sound, helped the actors react and it wasn't terrible. But, this would have been better.

My thing about blanks on movies is, that when an actor fakes it, he's acting, when he fires a blanks from a full auto, he's reacting, the two are totally different, and usually look different, in the final movie, even to the layman who knows nothing about what went into what he's watching.

Please for the love of God, no-one post one of the links to the guys that make movies using CG flashes, it feels like I've watched them all and they are all God awful, without exception. My Seven year old daughter can tell the difference.

The louder and more ferocious a blank discharge the better.

But when that is not possible, one of these might work - I am presuming they work the same without the BB?

Thanks for posting.

Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Can we get these in the US?   Can we get these in the US? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:15 am

Hi Jesse

These do work perfectly without bbs loaded... at least the Cz75 does as I've seen it do so.

Everyone I know that has one seems to thoroughly enjoy "firing" it, seems like a very useable replica

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we get these in the US?   Can we get these in the US? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can we get these in the US?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MP40's Modelguns Forum :: ***NEW*** Shell Ejecting and GBB Airsoft :: GBB Airsoft General Discussion-
Jump to: