MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

old adverts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1236
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

old adverts Empty
PostSubject: old adverts   old adverts Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Found a old Gun mart in the attic recently suprisingly enough its still on sale even with all the bans, anyway this one dates back to 1994 and browsing through it i found an advert for uttings again a shop that still exists but only on the internet now. I remember the shop in Norwich it was a great place to visit for replica gun fans, the add is for the blank firers they had at the time but the interesting thing for me is the Luger, i had forgot that a Luger had been sold over here (why i did not buy one back then god knows!) but i have never seen a second hand one of these com up for sale on any of the military sites only the ME front venter, i would love to get my hands on one of these UK ones. Also on the same advert was one for deacts only reason i include this is due to the prices, MP40 £299 they are over 2 grand now again why oh why did i not buy more deacts back then i could be making a fortune now.
Anyway adverts below and if anyone knows where i can get one of these UK Lugers please let me know.

old adverts Uttingsblanks

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/claymore/uttingsblanks.jpg

old adverts Uttingsdeact

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/claymore/uttingsdeact.jpg

SunHill999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
pitfighter
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
pitfighter

Number of posts : 617
Location / Country : Hollywood, California
Registration date : 2008-09-07

old adverts Empty
PostSubject: Re: old adverts   old adverts Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Some nice ones there. Looking over old ads can drive you nuts.
I have a shooting mag from the fifties here in the US, where Webley Fosberys are the same price as a Colt service revolver.

Oh, to slip back in time and buy a few - not to sell, just to collect.

JJ
Back to top Go down
Sommarkatze
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
Sommarkatze

Number of posts : 168
Location / Country : Sweden.
Registration date : 2011-10-01

old adverts Empty
PostSubject: Re: old adverts   old adverts Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Woaw! Wish I was older back then! Many of those deactivated guns are impossible to get today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

old adverts Empty
PostSubject: Re: old adverts   old adverts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

old adverts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MP40's Modelguns Forum :: Modelgun General Discussion-
Jump to: