MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tanaka Glock Pistol Carbine Conversion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stumpy_ned
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 87
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Tanaka Glock Pistol Carbine Conversion Empty
PostSubject: Tanaka Glock Pistol Carbine Conversion   Tanaka Glock Pistol Carbine Conversion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:45 am

Hi all.

Does anyone know whether a Tanaka Glock will fit inside one of those airsoft Roni carbine conversion kits? I've spied one at Wolf Armouries and I was just thinking of maybe buying one and seeing what it's like with a PFC.
Back to top Go down
Fiddycal

Number of posts : 8
Location / Country : Sacramento ,ca USA
Registration date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Tanaka Glock Pistol Carbine Conversion   Tanaka Glock Pistol Carbine Conversion Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:53 pm

I think if you have the 3rd gen frame with the rail it should work but won't work with 1st and 2nd gen since no rail in front
Back to top Go down
huwreynolds
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
huwreynolds

Number of posts : 90
Location / Country : Norway
Registration date : 2012-04-25

PostSubject: Glock carbine   Tanaka Glock Pistol Carbine Conversion Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:30 pm

Hi,
the 17 might, but the 18c doesn't as the barrel is too long. I suppose if you swopped out the 18c extended barrel and put a 17 on it, it might work. I have one of the carbine kits on an airsoft gas 18c and it works well. unfortunately you lose access to the fire select, so it's either full auto or single shot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanaka Glock Pistol Carbine Conversion   Tanaka Glock Pistol Carbine Conversion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanaka Glock Pistol Carbine Conversion
Page 1 of 1