MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZB26/30 airsoft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pitfighter
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
pitfighter

Number of posts : 617
Location / Country : Hollywood, California
Registration date : 2008-09-07

ZB26/30 airsoft Empty
PostSubject: ZB26/30 airsoft   ZB26/30 airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:30 am

I am not an airsoft guy, I use them once in a while for movie work, and usually only in the background - they break too easily to do anything action related, but these were brought to my attention and I am a big fan of the ZB model and want to use some in the next little shoot, so wanted to know if any of you guys had used or handled the Inokatsu version?

They are cheaper than I can buy a disassembled WW2 parts kit for, let along have one built up.
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=10933

But they are too expensive to buy if they are delicate and going to break like the two airsoft M60's I bought for another show, they were supposedly metal - they were, but in the broadest sense of the word.

Thoughts on the ZB from Inokatsu?

Pit.
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia

ZB26/30 airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZB26/30 airsoft   ZB26/30 airsoft Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:49 am

From what I know - this ZB used to be made by one particular Viva Arms from China...but after some of the receivers were made the Chinese Gov't dealt with this factory...then after sometime this Rock company built these dust-covered receivers with other electric gun parts to finish this deal off...

I saw one on display from Ehobby Shop yesterday: only if I'd read your post earlier...I can check it out in flesh for you only if you can wait (hopefully within this week) Wink

Not sure if any Inokatsu part have been used on this ZB (I know these ZB are fitted with parts from at least 3 makers)...might notice the mag looks strange...
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

ZB26/30 airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZB26/30 airsoft   ZB26/30 airsoft Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:21 am

At the meantime feel free to check this page out:

http://www.bbdragon.com.tw/product_info.php/products_id/3207/language/en
Back to top Go down
pitfighter
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
pitfighter

ZB26/30 airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZB26/30 airsoft   ZB26/30 airsoft Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Thanks Jim - great video, lol.

I am not sure, it's almost the exact price of a disassembled parts kit, I have just been so disappointed with the other airsoft guns I've bought as replicas -

Thanks for taking the time to post, sir,

Pit.
Two new MGs for the collection - real kit on dummy receivers.
ZB26/30 airsoft 2012-08-23155309
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

ZB26/30 airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZB26/30 airsoft   ZB26/30 airsoft Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:50 am

Then Pit - I'll suggest you the kits instead of this AEG (especially as movie props)...
Back to top Go down
pitfighter
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
pitfighter

ZB26/30 airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZB26/30 airsoft   ZB26/30 airsoft Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:54 pm

Yes - thank you, I am inclined to agree.

The springer air-soft are great for thrashing, because they re so cheap - expensive airsoft don't make much sense for my application.
Of course that is not an opinion on them for any other application and the replica does seem cool!

Pit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZB26/30 airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZB26/30 airsoft   ZB26/30 airsoft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZB26/30 airsoft
Page 1 of 1