MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wa Shan PPK/S

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
huwreynolds
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
huwreynolds

Number of posts : 90
Location / Country : Norway
Registration date : 2012-04-25

Wa Shan PPK/S Empty
PostSubject: Wa Shan PPK/S   Wa Shan PPK/S Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:44 am

Hi all
Just received a wa Shan ppk/s. it's all metal and has a nice weight. Unfortunately it doesn't eject rounds. I bought two, one for a friend and they both have the same problem, the ejector doesn't seem to grip the cartridge. Has anyone else experienced this, before I strip it and start to tinker myself?
Thanks in advance
Huw
Back to top Go down
Momocampo
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

Number of posts : 389
Location / Country : France
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Wa Shan PPK/S Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wa Shan PPK/S   Wa Shan PPK/S Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:25 am

Hello Huwreynolds,

Well, bad luck I don't have this model from Wa Shan although I have a lot of Wa Shan Smile
Anyway, you can check first if the ejector is not broken. Of course, without it, no ejection.
Second, check if the cart isn't damaged (at the back of cart), if yes, maybe the ejector is too short to "catch" the cart, it appends sometimes with Wa Shan model gun, I remember Jim bought a Colt MK IV with this problem, obviously, impossible to fire...
At last, wait for owners of this model to know if all PPK have the same problem, it maybe the case because you bought 2...

It's all I can do for you now Smile

Wink
Back to top Go down

Wa Shan PPK/S
Page 1 of 1