MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB

Go down 
+3
huwreynolds
Fight Designer
smootik
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:18 pm

So I've been trying to find one for a while now...anyone want to sell theirs? Pistol must be in good working condition but doesn't necessarily need to come with shells
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:46 pm

They are available here from time to time, used, for about 80 EUR (which would be about 100 USD).
I guess shipping costs and USA Customs would make it tricky to send there :-/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:13 am

What do you mean by there are some over here? where could I find one? U.S. customs are not very strict as far as I know from experience. I have had a gas blowback pistol and a model gun shipped from China to here no problem, with just some wierd sticky rubber/plastic thing covering the markings and a bright orange tip/removeable orange paint for model gun. I'm guessing if the CZ-75 is sent with markings covered & orange tip then it would make it through just fine. Some states do have stricter laws, but in my case in Florida they are very lenient on that type of thing. No special laws of any kind...they call it the gunshine state Wink anyway I'd be interested in finding one I looked at EVERY website and it's out of stock, besides european ones but they won't ship to the U.S.
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:39 am

frenchyinFL wrote:
What do you mean by there are some over here?
Check my "Location / Country:" :-)

They appear on local auctions, and also a few new are available in shops, but you are right: shipping only within EU :-/
http://www.specshop.pl/product_info.php?cPath=22_241_47&products_id=8507&name=ASG_-_CZ_75_Blowback_Dual_MAXI_-_16924&language=en
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:38 pm

Finally found the shell ejecting CZ-75!!! the U.S. airsoft website that first got them in stock got about 100 or so pieces yesterday, I was one of the first to order one, and by the end of the day over 75 of them had been sold!! didn't know the demand was so high...I also got the Marushin 1911 GBB shell ejecting last week and it is so fun to shoot! yeah I know the shells look nowhere as good as a 1911 model gun but it's simply: place the shells in the magazine, load with gas for 3 seconds and that's 2 mags of fun with 1 minute of preparation!! I havent shot my 1911 modelgun in like over a month cause it's much much much more laborious in every way (loading, cleaning etc), so I'll save it for a video/film where I'd want the perfect firing effect. I think as far as using replica guns for film guns, each have their pros and cons

Model guns:
Pros: As close to the real thing in terms of functionality and parts
       Amazing smoke and muzzle spark/flash effect and shell eject
       Not loud at all, doesn't alert people
Cons: Way too much time to reload and clean cartridges
        Cartridges are rare and expensive and require much maintenance
        Parts are extremely hard to come by (may have to get from real steel)

Blank guns:
Pros: Great muzzle flash (front firing) and shell ejecting effect
       Easy to use and reload
Cons: Really loud and most likely require a permit to film with them (to let people know you're filming)
        Rounds can be a bit pricey
        Not many models available currently, only pistols
        Internals very different from the real steel counterpart
        Replacement parts not easy to find, for the reason above

Airsoft guns:
Pros:  Easy to get, easy to modify
        Little noise
        Cheap and easy to operate
        Very decent quality and resistance to on-set stress and handling (usually the metal gas ones)
        Very good details and resemblance to real steel counterpart (some parts are even compatible)
        Spare parts usually not too hard to come by
Cons: Require digital FX to add muzzle flash/shell eject
        Only very few models have shell ejecting ability

For any film makers out there, hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:06 pm

Glad you made it to be within that 100 lucky people :-)

Thanks for the comparison from filmmaking PoV!
Back to top Go down
Fight Designer
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Fight Designer

Number of posts : 240
Location / Country : Eugene, OR, USA
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Yep. I've got a CZ75 on pre-order from AirSplat. There's one up on eBay now too. Looking forward to trying these out - would love the Glock, but didn't find any at a good price.

I do have the Top M4A1 as my newest shell ejecting prop, and I'm pretty pleased. Looks pretty awesome. More realism than the RAP4 version I have, which just spits out short .44 diameter cylinders, and has no bolt motion. Those could still work well for live theatre though, where suspension of disbelief is higher, and the louder report is nice.

Any I get will be available for rent if any other filmmakers are looking. http://www.fightdesigner.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.fightdesigner.com

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:19 pm

I actually found one too I think several airsoft websites are getting shipments of that gun, boy is it selling quickly...

You found a website that has the marushin glock?? I didnt find any that have one in stock

And is the TOP M4 shell ejecting worth the steep price? how much you got yours for?
Back to top Go down
Fight Designer
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Fight Designer

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:25 am

I got a deal on my M4 - on this forum, actually. Yeah, they're pricey. Won't know for sure if it's worth it until I see how long the thing lasts. Would love one of the metal receiver kits for it, but can't see sinking any more in the thing just yet.

I haven't found the Glocks in stock anywhere since I first saw them introduced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:07 pm

I see...I'm also trying to find those gold shells by RA-tech for all these marushin shell ejecting GBB pistols...They're usually not in stock besides crw-airsoft.com which offers outrageous shipping rates to the US...I mean it's really a ripoff it's like they have to drive 20 miles to ship the item or something. I hope the glock returns in stock in most airsoft retailers it looks awesome in dual tone, it's also a 8mm BB version so the shells are similar size to a .45, hence the 6+1 round capacity of that gun.
Back to top Go down
Fight Designer
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Fight Designer

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:30 pm

Just got a call about a gig this weekend (basically volunteer, but they'll cover expenses at least - 48hr film fest team with some sponsorship) that includes a full SWAT team. First chance to run the TOP M4a1 though its paces - I'll let you know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Fight Designer
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Fight Designer

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:21 pm

BTS video of the Top M4A1 being used for a close-range on-target shot: https://youtu.be/Zn3Hljm4BZQ
Finished product: https://vimeo.com/70797718

We had a few stovepipes and double-feeds, but it wasn't too bad.

My CZ75 still hasn't shipped from AirSplat, about two weeks after ordering.
Back to top Go down
huwreynolds
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
huwreynolds

Number of posts : 90
Location / Country : Norway
Registration date : 2012-04-25

PostSubject: CZ-75 shell ejecting   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:53 am

HI,
a supplier in Norway has a stock of the ASG/Marushin shell ejecting GBB's if anyone is interested I could buy one or more for you and you can paypal me the cost plus postage?
just so you know it's a plastic ABS type frame as I assume that if it had a metal slide there wouldn't be enough power to eject the round, propel the pellet and cycle the slide. they also have some shell ejecting 1911s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:09 pm

I appreciate the help, but this thread is very old and many U.S. airsoft retailers have stocked this gun since. They're very cheap and easy to come by now that ASG has produced them, as opposed to when it was only Marushin. (Thus lower quality than the genuine Marushin counterpart).
Back to top Go down
Fight Designer
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Fight Designer

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:22 am

I now have both the CZ75 and 1911 MEUs.
Video of the CZ:
https://youtu.be/HUeJjtj1cbc

Yeah, I definitely wish it was a bit stronger/crisper in the spring, slide weight, and power (don't give a damn about FPS, but I wish the slide movement were stronger). Still, not bad for the price, and about as idiot-proof as shell-ejecting props are going to get. I did get a double-feed or two with the 1911, and if you try to do a chamber-check you're likely to end up with a double-feed since the shells are so short.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:16 pm

Yeah that's true. My Marushin G21 never jams, but the CZ and 1911 do sometimes, but rather rarely. Honestly, they jam alot when on camera, which pisses me off. The 1911 performs better with the gold RA-tech shells. I bought a silver Marushin 8mm operator to try to swap all the internals to have a chrome shell ejecting 1911...Didn't work out as the slide isn't exactly shaped identical in the back, like where the whole blowback assembly is. Then, I tried to have a dual tone, so assembled the complete black shell ejecting slide on the chrome frame, it fit but didn't cycle as smooth. Then when I attempted to fire it, it wouldn't since the valve knocker of the chrome frame isn't the same shape as the one from the black shell ejecting frame, so it wouldn't expel gas. I didn't feel like taking the whole frames apart from both guns to make it work so I just decided to swap whatever externals I could, and here's the result below: (excuse the terrible quality of my phone). The black one looks very similar to the Kimbers that Sylvester Stallone wields in the Expendables, and the chrome one doesn't look too bad with black accents.

Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Photo_13

Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Photo_14

Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Photo_15

Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Photo_16
Back to top Go down
Fight Designer
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Fight Designer

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:37 pm

Wish the Glocks and the Ra-tech shells were available still! Never saw those come into the US the way those CZs and 1911 MEUs did.
Back to top Go down
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 170
Location / Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Looking good with those silver external parts frenchyinFL. Shame, that a complete swap was not possible...

Just for further info: Realsteel grips seem to fit without modification, got mine with a pair of wooden LesBear grips. These would probably look best on a chrome 1911, but well, can't have it all Smile

Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Marushin1911ShellEjector+LesBear

If anyone has some of those golden RATech shells for sale, please let me know, would really like to get my hands on a bunch of those Smile
Back to top Go down
Fight Designer
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Fight Designer

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:13 pm

Anybody tried buying from these guys?
http://scopeandlaser.com/index.php?cat=&p=6&id=11205
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:44 am

That website is basically redwolfairsoft, I think. And yeah I have gold RA-tech shells but not really willing to sell them since they look better as props, but I do have an ASG CZ-75 for sale on e-bay which I'm including 14 of those shells with, and an extra magazine. If you're interested in buying it for $200, I'll include 9 more of those shells which leaves you with 25 gold shells, the pistol and 2 magazines.
Back to top Go down
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:25 pm

Thanks for the offer frenchyinFL, but as I live in Germany, I'm afraid that would be more trouble than it's worth...  Laughing
I would have to pay overseas shipping, custom fees and taxes and I would also have to have our bureau for firearms test the gun to give it a seal of approval. Only then is it legal here.
So all in all, I would look at an investment of around 300 € / over 400 USD for 25 gold shells and a gun that costs 100 € at airsoft retailers here in Germany (and that I already own) Very Happy

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to make your offer sound bad or something, it's just a huge pita and annoyingly expensive to get airsoft guns from overseas into Germany Mad

Similar issue with the scopeandlaser retailer... shipping costs, custom fees and taxes probably would be higher than the cost of the item itself  Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:04 pm

hmm okay I didn't know that gun importing laws were so strict in Germany, so yeah it's definitely not worth it. I'm very hesitant to part out the shells alone though, but how many were you looking to buy?
Back to top Go down
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:34 am

Yeah, they are, unfortunately. Also, no way to get anything here that fires fullauto at more than 0,5 Joule.

At the moment, I don't really want to import anything gun related from overseas. I try to stick to EU countries, as the risk of custom seizure is pretty much zero.
I know, it sounds paranoid, but I'd rather not import those shells from the US.
Still, thanks a lot for considering it frenchyinFL!
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1236
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:22 am

have you tried landwarriorairsoft.com in Scotland thats where i got my CZ75 from, dont think they have it in stock at the moment but if its available i am sure they can get it for you. Trouble with shell ejecting guns is they are no good for skirmishers so no one keeps many (if any) in stock and marushin seem to make a few then stop then make a few more then stop, so getting hold of them is always a pain.
Back to top Go down
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:45 am

Thanks for the link Claymore, but I think, you misunderstood my request Smile I already have a Marushin CZ75 RSS and a 1911 RSS, I'm just looking for the golden RaTech aftermarket shells - the thread seems to have come a long way from the original inquiry of frenchyinFL... Wink 

I checked the shop and they don't have many Marushin guns at the moment. They do have the very interesting Magpul FPG, though. Always wanted one of these, but well, won't happen anytime soon, as it's a full auto GBB which is illegal here in Germany Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB   Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Marushin CZ-75 shell ejecting GBB
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next