MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTS: KSC M93R BERETTA MACHINE PISTOL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ljerr2
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 571
Location / Country : Iowa, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-26

WTS: KSC M93R BERETTA MACHINE PISTOL Empty
PostSubject: WTS: KSC M93R BERETTA MACHINE PISTOL   WTS: KSC M93R BERETTA MACHINE PISTOL Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:55 pm

I bought a number of items from a friend and have determined I will be taking my collection in a slightly different direction,  hence, I will be selling a few models that I recently obtained.
The first I will be selling is a KSC M93R.  It has only been fired a few times and I fired it myself and it worked flawlessly.  It will shoot in semi-auto or 3-round burst.  
The gun looks very good, with only some scratches on the plastic grips.  Item will come in what I believe to be the original box and include 18 CP-BLK cartridges that are in very, very good condition.
I would be willing to spare some 7mm caps with this if the buyer is interested, and possibly a few more cartridges (I'm keeping some for a MGC Beretta M9) for a bit extra.
PM if interested.  I would prefer to sell in the US, but if you are outside of the US and it is legal where you live and you are willing to pay the shipping, I will give it a shot.
Asking $250US plus postage and fees.
Thanks.

WTS: KSC M93R BERETTA MACHINE PISTOL DSCN1959_zpse115df16
Back to top Go down
weno
weno

Number of posts : 32
Location / Country : USA
Registration date : 2012-06-15

PostSubject: Re: WTS: KSC M93R BERETTA MACHINE PISTOL   WTS: KSC M93R BERETTA MACHINE PISTOL Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:12 am

do you still have the beretta 93r for sale? what else do you have you wanna sell?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wcws.comyr.com
ljerr2
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 571
Location / Country : Iowa, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: WTS: KSC M93R BERETTA MACHINE PISTOL   WTS: KSC M93R BERETTA MACHINE PISTOL Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:12 am

Sorry, it has been sold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTS: KSC M93R BERETTA MACHINE PISTOL   WTS: KSC M93R BERETTA MACHINE PISTOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTS: KSC M93R BERETTA MACHINE PISTOL
Page 1 of 1