MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lugers by WE ... I think ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
broomie
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 92
Location / Country : United Kingdom
Registration date : 2014-04-13

Lugers by WE ... I think ? Empty
PostSubject: Lugers by WE ... I think ?   Lugers by WE ... I think ? Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:28 pm

Here are the GBB Lugers made by WE, they are an absolute hoot to shoot  Very Happy 
Lugers by WE ... I think ? Luger_10
Lugers by WE ... I think ? Luger_11
Lugers by WE ... I think ? 3_luge10
The Arty is the best cos it has the snail drum  Exclamation 
Broomie

SunHill999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Lugers by WE ... I think ?   Lugers by WE ... I think ? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:56 am

And a good looking set they make too Very Happy 
If you have time to make a video we can all see how they look during firing  Question  

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
broomie
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Lugers by WE ... I think ?   Lugers by WE ... I think ? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:49 pm

Hi Cerwyn,
Sure, I will ask my brother to help out with videoing the Lugers in action  Smile Keep an eye out, it's just a matter of time ... Thanks for looking.
Broomie
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Lugers by WE ... I think ?   Lugers by WE ... I think ? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 3:17 pm

I have one of these with the drum mag its a great model, goes full auto with the drum mag at times, which i dont mind. KWC have brought aout a co2 all metal one now which could be even better as blowback is crisper with co2 and is not effected by cold weather.
Back to top Go down
broomie
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Lugers by WE ... I think ?   Lugers by WE ... I think ? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 3:27 pm

Hi Claymore,
KWC is bringing out an all metal blowback that's better than the WE Lugers really  Question Question Question  Sounds like a must-have for Christmas  Very Happy 
We use propane (ordinary camping gas) on ours and , although it's cheaper, it stinks like someone has had too many eggs  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

PostSubject: Re: Lugers by WE ... I think ?   Lugers by WE ... I think ? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:50 pm

Not so sure the KWC will be better but as its co2 i think the FPS will be higher and the blowback will be stronger which might give it a little more recoil which is always nice. Never tried propane but i know its cheaper, keep meaning to get an adapter to give it a go.
Back to top Go down
broomie
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Lugers by WE ... I think ?   Lugers by WE ... I think ? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:19 pm

If you do use propane, just amke sure you don't use it in a confined space .... unless you happen to have a gasmask at hand  Very Happy  Smells like rotten eggs  Embarassed 
I heard through my brother there would soon be an airsoft version of the Borchardt (if it hasn't been released already) ? Will update you on this as soon as I have more info  Cool 
Broomie
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Lugers by WE ... I think ?   Lugers by WE ... I think ? Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:30 pm

I use "camping" propane in metal or airsoft guns that take Green gas. It's much cheaper but, yep, stinks a bit  Suspect 
Just remember to add some silicone oil every 3rd or 4th magazine  Very Happy 

A working Borchardt would be really something... fingers crossed we get to see one  Smile 

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
broomie
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Lugers by WE ... I think ?   Lugers by WE ... I think ? Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:59 pm

I promise I will keep everyone updated on the Borchardt  Very Happy Apparently, it costs an arm and a leg even as an airsoft  Question Question Question 
I was told by my brother that it comes with a stock just like the original and is also cased  Exclamation  The cost is around 1K in Euros  Shocked 
Broomie
Back to top Go down
muzzleflash
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 230
Location / Country : Northants, UK
Registration date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: KWC Blowback Luger   Lugers by WE ... I think ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 2:04 pm

Here's a couple of pics of the KWC Blowback (or blowup as I like to call it geek ) Luger. I got this from Germany for £76 bought and shipped.

The mechanism is full travel blowback, unlike the Gletcher for instance which isn't and is over £150. The paint on the KWC (as per all their stuff) is a bit over glossy and I may give it the 'period look' treatment in time. This is the C02 .177 steel BB version, like pretty much all my pistols. The FPS is around 315, so comparatively low to some Air Pistols.

Lugers by WE ... I think ? DSC_0035

Lugers by WE ... I think ? DSC_0034_1
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

PostSubject: Re: Lugers by WE ... I think ?   Lugers by WE ... I think ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:23 pm

I picked up the CO2 KWC airsoft, looks no differnt than the WE but it is more powerful in CO2, not hugely but it does make a nice crack and of course can be used in winter.
i would like to get the mauser model they do the full auto rate on that is amazing but i have not seen any for sale over here yet. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
broomie
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Lugers by WE ... I think ?   Lugers by WE ... I think ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:42 pm

That looks awesome Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Thanks for sharing Very Happy Do let me know if you decide to give it a period look Question
I presume you have a permit for importing it , i.e. MVT or something similar Question
Cheers,
Broomie
Back to top Go down
muzzleflash
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 230
Location / Country : Northants, UK
Registration date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Lugers by WE ... I think ?   Lugers by WE ... I think ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 4:47 pm

broomie wrote:
That looks awesome Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Thanks for sharing Very Happy Do let me know if you decide to give it a period look Question  

It doesn't look as good as those wood gripped WE's though. It's too 'Black' and I much prefer the gunmetal paint shade. KWC choose to finish most of their products in a nice, shiny glossy black......bless em!!

broomie wrote:
I presume you have a permit for importing it , i.e. MVT or something similar Question

See the thread in the "general Discussion' section Phobus started re importing RIF's. As this is classed as an 'Airgun' and is covered by the Firearms Regs (as it shoots over 1.36 joule), it appears (for now) to fall outside the VCRA (though it's essentially a RIF of course). No defense required - just an age declaration to the vendor, no problems with Customs, 2 days after ordering the Courier's knocking at the door. Customs don't appear to have a problem with imports from say, Germany, where the gun laws are similarly tight. This is a UK legal pistol, it's nowhere near 6ft/lbs. Airsofts of course do need a defense - though many Airsofters import with their UKARA defense stamped on to the front of the box.

Back to top Go down
broomie
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Lugers by WE ... I think ?   Lugers by WE ... I think ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:46 pm

Thanks for the info, very useful to know Very Happy
In Japan one can buy all sorts of paint to customize the guns. My brother recently bought some but they had to be shipped over by sea as the stuff is i presurised canisters. The paint is safe for ABS and pot-metal guns I have been told.
Broomie

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lugers by WE ... I think ?   Lugers by WE ... I think ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lugers by WE ... I think ?
Page 1 of 1