MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking to purchase .45 cartridges for MGC and Hudson Thompson SMG's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Rush

Number of posts : 72
Location / Country : 19352 Pennsylvania United States
Registration date : 2015-03-07

Looking to purchase .45 cartridges for MGC and Hudson Thompson SMG's Empty
PostSubject: Looking to purchase .45 cartridges for MGC and Hudson Thompson SMG's   Looking to purchase .45 cartridges for MGC and Hudson Thompson SMG's Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 5:45 am

Recently, I thought I'd be the recipient of dummy cartridges (.45 caliber) for an MGC M1921 and A Hudson M1A1. I'm aware that some minor differences between the cartridges do exist. I thought I had "scored" in my attempts to purchase some from Tokyo Central Hobbies. The customer service rep clearly stated that they had "lots" of MGC cartridges and a few for the Hudson, After sharing loads of private information including my master card number nothing happened. It would seem as though three of my requests inquiring as to the status of my order were ignored as well. Sad that someone can't take the time to respond to a query regarding advertised inventory. Is anyone currently in possession of either .45 caliber MGC carts for the M1921 or .45 caliber carts for the Hudson M1A1 willing to sell some? New items would be greatly appreciated but; lightly used .45 carts would be acceptable. While a USA vendor might be easier to do business with, anyone with anything would be most appreciated.
I thank you, Chris Rush USA
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1234
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Looking to purchase .45 cartridges for MGC and Hudson Thompson SMG's   Looking to purchase .45 cartridges for MGC and Hudson Thompson SMG's Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 10:21 am

Cerwyn recently put up that mg props had some, try there. link to page below.

https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net/t4475-april-2015-mgc-cartridges-available-at-mg-props
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Looking to purchase .45 cartridges for MGC and Hudson Thompson SMG's   Looking to purchase .45 cartridges for MGC and Hudson Thompson SMG's Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 11:12 am

TanioKoba of Japan has now released his new cartridges suitable for MGC's Thompson

The same cartridge will fit Hudson's M1A1 and M3A1 Grease Gun models.

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to purchase .45 cartridges for MGC and Hudson Thompson SMG's   Looking to purchase .45 cartridges for MGC and Hudson Thompson SMG's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to purchase .45 cartridges for MGC and Hudson Thompson SMG's
Page 1 of 1