MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Searching for a Hudson Desert Eagle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jul

Number of posts : 3
Location / Country : france
Registration date : 2016-01-09

Searching for a Hudson Desert Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Searching for a Hudson Desert Eagle   Searching for a Hudson Desert Eagle Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 2:08 am

Hi everyone,

I currently live in France and would like to buy a Hudson desert eagle for my collection.
I found what I was looking for on MG-Props, but they notified me that they were no longer shipping to France.
Attempts to find a desert eagle somewhere else have failed, so I wondered if anybody here could point me in the right direction.
I have contacted the folks at plugfirecapgunsuk to see if they would be able to help and am awaiting their answer.

Thanks and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1238
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Hudson Desert Eagle   Searching for a Hudson Desert Eagle Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 2:44 am

Not many around now they dont seem to come up that often and rounds for them even harder to come by. Are you looking for the 44 or 50 cal? try shazib on this forum they do come up on the yahoo auction site on occasion.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyV
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
JohnnyV

Number of posts : 552
Location / Country : Cambridgeshire UK
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Hudson Desert Eagle   Searching for a Hudson Desert Eagle Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 2:55 am

Hi Jul
John here from www.Plugfirecapgunsuk.com

I have sent you an email !

best wishes
Back to top Go down
Jul

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Hudson Desert Eagle   Searching for a Hudson Desert Eagle Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 3:12 am

@John: Thanks, it's good to know you still ship to france. I'll keep checking your stock.

@claymore: I was going for the .44 parkerized on mg-props, but .50 would be fine too. As long as it isn't chrome, I'm ok with it. They do seem quite rare, I've seen one on a japanese yahoo auction once, but no international shipping from my understanding.
Back to top Go down
Fight Designer
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Fight Designer

Number of posts : 240
Location / Country : Eugene, OR, USA
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Hudson Desert Eagle   Searching for a Hudson Desert Eagle Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:03 am

I've got one, but I'm not sure how it would work shipping it to France. I've had problems before getting things from Europe and the UK, and I imagine that happens in both directions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fightdesigner.com
mystikchepas
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 139
Location / Country : France
Registration date : 2013-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Hudson Desert Eagle   Searching for a Hudson Desert Eagle Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 7:29 pm

I think there will be some issues with customs.
Especially after what happened here... (terrorists attacks).
Back to top Go down
Jul

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Hudson Desert Eagle   Searching for a Hudson Desert Eagle Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 11:20 pm

I'm trying to cancel an order I placed on tokyohobby for a desert eagle but my emails keep getting unanswered... They haven't charged me yet, the payment is just athorised, but the lack of communication put me off...

Anyway, I imagine the customs would be the same as for an airsoft gun

@Fight Designer: Sent you a pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Hudson Desert Eagle   Searching for a Hudson Desert Eagle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for a Hudson Desert Eagle
Page 1 of 1