MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

B.W.C SFA Loaded and C-tec GM7 threaded Barrel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

B.W.C SFA Loaded and C-tec GM7 threaded Barrel Empty
PostSubject: B.W.C SFA Loaded and C-tec GM7 threaded Barrel   B.W.C SFA Loaded and C-tec GM7 threaded Barrel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 8:26 am

BWC will release a Springfield Loaded GM7 modelgun(all black and slide silver models) this November and C-tec is selling threaded barrel for tanio koba series 70 1911

A lot of toy gun manufactures are re-releasing and producing new modelguns recently including custom parts. Airsoft is still more popular and played here in Japan. but i feel like more and more people are getting into modelguns nowadays. its a good thing.

the springfield costs like $800 and the barrel for like $100

B.W.C SFA Loaded and C-tec GM7 threaded Barrel Unname10

B.W.C SFA Loaded and C-tec GM7 threaded Barrel F0131910

BWC 1911s are based on the tanio koba GM7 but the slide is a little different than the original one. More realistic and heavier.
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1234
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: B.W.C SFA Loaded and C-tec GM7 threaded Barrel   B.W.C SFA Loaded and C-tec GM7 threaded Barrel Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 1:38 pm

Ouch $800 with our exchange rate at the moment thats a high price. $100 for the barrel also high but i have to say i fancy a threaded barrel might have to look at getting one.
The model guns being made today especially by tanio Koba, work great out of the box and dont break after one mag, that makes a hell of a difference when you are thinking of buying. i nearly gave up model guns at one stage especially 45' as they just broke all the time, but then tanio released the GM7 and everything changed, tanaka improved there evo rounds and their guns stopped breaking. Once you get guns that fire consistanley and dont break then people start buying again, even the high cost can be worth it for a working model.
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: B.W.C SFA Loaded and C-tec GM7 threaded Barrel   B.W.C SFA Loaded and C-tec GM7 threaded Barrel Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 12:29 pm

My feelings as well.
In the past I fired all my models, as I considered this hobby to be practical. After a few breakages, and also with older&fragile models in inventory I started to treat them, unfortunately, as display-only.
Tanio Koba definitely turned this around, it is high price but it is justifiable by the fun of firing the model.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B.W.C SFA Loaded and C-tec GM7 threaded Barrel   B.W.C SFA Loaded and C-tec GM7 threaded Barrel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B.W.C SFA Loaded and C-tec GM7 threaded Barrel
Page 1 of 1