MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BLANK FIRING THOMPSON

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ReplicaGunsdotcom

Number of posts : 13
Location / Country : Pennsylvania, USA
Registration date : 2014-05-07

BLANK FIRING THOMPSON Empty
PostSubject: BLANK FIRING THOMPSON   BLANK FIRING THOMPSON Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 1:21 pm

OK guys, we have a REAL BLANK FIRING THOMPSON, NO BLOODY JOKE!!!  Here's the deal. I have been chasing a Blank firing Thompson since the 1970's.  I was very close a few years ago with my own design, but the machinist I was working with turned out to be a clown, and the prototype was never fully functioning....With other projects, like our amazing M2HB in ALL STEEL, I had to let it go.
2 years ago I visited an acquaintance who is a master machinist, and a firearms genius in regards to our New M2HB....I was made privy to a NEW Blank firing Thompson design, that was juuuuust about approved by the ATF...THIS prototype was 100% fully functioning.  On Christmas Eve, I got the word that it had been approved, the patents taken care of, and soon, like April 2017, a new Blank gun will hit the American Market! Silly me, I thought I got my Christmas Present on Election night!, this might be even better!! Anyway, THIS IS NOT A MODIFIED ANYTHING, and it IS NOT A PFC GUN!!!  Here are the basics: Thompson Sub-Machine Gun, Model M1A1. Price: 2600USD Delivered,(Price subject to change) Full Size.  Full Weight. Machined Steel, not Zinc alloy. Fully Parkerized. Genuine Hardwood Furniture. Full/Semi Auto (Selective fire) Most parts will interchange with a real Thompson....but here's the best part...It's Front Fire, and NOT 9mm PAK.  The Blank Caliber is real .45 Caliber.  Is it loud? Holy Crap!!  So, we will have them, and again, the design and the work wasn't us, but we will have some to distribute....Downside: No extra mags will be available right now, and real Tommy mags won't fit (Legally they cant) so you'll get the gun, and one mag.....I do have pics of the prototype.

BLANK FIRING THOMPSON Bfong_10

BLANK FIRING THOMPSON Bfong_11

Anyway guys, this is HUGE, and for WWII re-enacting, it's a game changer....Now if I can only get him to make an MP-40...lol....

By the way, it's the barrel design on the Thompson that's the big deal.  it's patented, and really?  It's brilliant. Legal to own Front venting, and the ATF signed off on it...

Feel free to email RGC for picture requests, but don't ask about the 1928.  I don't know, and frankly, I'm not going to get greedy.  A Blank firing Thompson is again, HUGE!!

By the way, our M2HB really is incredible, and soon it will be available in Sim-Fire...BLANK FIRING THOMPSON 3443768640

Cheers brothers,

Gary C.
US RGC
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1234
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: BLANK FIRING THOMPSON   BLANK FIRING THOMPSON Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 10:59 am

That looks superb, just wish i was in the USA as i very much doubt this would pass in the UK, great shame as i would love to add a blank firing thompson to my collection.
Back to top Go down
philb

Number of posts : 85
Location / Country : Anglia
Registration date : 2016-01-31

PostSubject: Re: BLANK FIRING THOMPSON   BLANK FIRING THOMPSON Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 2:18 pm

yes holly crap they are loud in 45acp

borrowed one in 1999 when I went for the first to ft indian town gap
11 garand in 2000
11 bar in 2001

29th infantry division 116 inf reg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLANK FIRING THOMPSON   BLANK FIRING THOMPSON Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLANK FIRING THOMPSON
Page 1 of 1