MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB MGC C96 Broomhandle Grips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bradberry00

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : USA
Registration date : 2017-09-19

WTB MGC C96 Broomhandle Grips Empty
PostSubject: WTB MGC C96 Broomhandle Grips   WTB MGC C96 Broomhandle Grips Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 5:52 pm

Hello,

May be a long shot, but I have a couple "Red 9" MGC Broomhandles that I would like standard grips on. So I am looking for a decent set of the original plastic grips.

thanks all,
-david
Back to top Go down
capuetz

Number of posts : 49
Location / Country : Tehachapi, CA, USA
Registration date : 2016-09-10

PostSubject: MGC Mauser   WTB MGC C96 Broomhandle Grips Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 4:12 pm

Parts are hard to find. Some times they come up on E-Bay or on the Japanese "Yahoo" auction sight. I use "www.rinkya.com" to do my bidding on Yahoo. I have had no problems getting parts through Japanese and U.S. customs since they are not for a real gun. I have gotten a lot of parts for all my MGC Replica Guns but sometimes it is cost prohibitive. I don't know if Denix parts will work or original repro Mauser grips would work on the MGC model. There are several companies in the USA that make repo grips so if you would like that info let me know. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
bradberry00

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : USA
Registration date : 2017-09-19

PostSubject: Re: WTB MGC C96 Broomhandle Grips   WTB MGC C96 Broomhandle Grips Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 4:34 pm

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out. I have both real mauser and denix grips...the mauser grips will not fit without modifying both the grips and the MGC and the denix grips look awful. I will just have to be patient.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB MGC C96 Broomhandle Grips   WTB MGC C96 Broomhandle Grips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB MGC C96 Broomhandle Grips
Page 1 of 1