MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tanaka P226 - Railed frame EVO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xisle

Number of posts : 3
Location / Country : US
Registration date : 2018-08-28

Tanaka P226 - Railed frame EVO Empty
PostSubject: Tanaka P226 - Railed frame EVO   Tanaka P226 - Railed frame EVO Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 2:16 pm

So I'm looking to pick a Tanaka P226 Railed Frame up, but I have a few questions regarding the available models. I've heard stuff about people's black P226s breaking more than I've heard about the ST versions breaking. Do the two models have different designs that alter their performance? I would like to pick up a black one instead because I just prefer black guns over silvers ones.

I'm sort of new to modelguns so please be patient with me!

- Alex
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1236
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Tanaka P226 - Railed frame EVO   Tanaka P226 - Railed frame EVO Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 5:52 pm

The older Tanaka models did have a problem with breaking, one major problem was the rounds they used as the construction made them too powerful for the plastic and parts would break. In recent yrs Tanaka changed the rounds to evolution rounds so still work as well but dont produce the pressure the old rounds did so a lot gentle on the guns. Tanaka also strengthened parts of the guns themselves so between this and new round design breakages are less likely to happen.
Just make sure you by the evolution models or the evolution HW models all work well and are unlikely to break, however you cannot rule out breakages on this guns as they are plastic at the end of the day but the new models are pretty good.
Back to top Go down
xisle

Number of posts : 3
Location / Country : US
Registration date : 2018-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Tanaka P226 - Railed frame EVO   Tanaka P226 - Railed frame EVO Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 11:01 pm

Alright, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanaka P226 - Railed frame EVO   Tanaka P226 - Railed frame EVO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanaka P226 - Railed frame EVO
Page 1 of 1