MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New releases or re-releases

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ljerr2
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 571
Location / Country : Iowa, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-26

New releases or re-releases Empty
PostSubject: New releases or re-releases   New releases or re-releases Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 3:33 pm

Hi all -

Maybe it is just me, but it seems like maybe there has been some sort of "revival" in model gun production lately?  If this is true, it is awesome news for us modelgunners! (But not our wallets  Razz )

I know there are some KSC M93R fans out there!  You will be happy to see this:
https://www.newmgc.com/news/2018/12/ksc-m93r-.php

Appears KSC has started reproduction of this cool little model - the first time in 12 years as I understand it!  I must try to resist..................try..................

Also, Tanaka has somewhat recently (been a little while now) re-released its M1 Carbine and M1897 Trench Guns in "Version 2" configuration.  I am personally adding these models to my collection soon!   Very Happy

Marushin seems to be in the process of reproducing its little Colt pocket .25 pistol, among other models.  I'd like to have a compact frame auto in my arsenal! Now hopefully it functions well or can be made to function well........

Marushin may be one of the most active manufacturers.  I haven't heard much scuttle about MULE.  I hope they are still active in model production.

I am also hopeful that Tanio Koba is designing something new, other than variations of its GM7 model.  I love the GM7, but it would be nice to see a new platform............may I suggest an MP5????  New releases or re-releases 2740960407
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1236
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: New releases or re-releases   New releases or re-releases Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 4:21 pm

I saw they were releasing the 93r again which is good news, it also means they are producing the rounds for it again which is even better news as i have a good few models that can use this round.

Tanaka are releasing the Glock 18c in January which will be the newer HW evolution model, stronger plastic or newer polymer whatever they use now. Tanaka have and are releasing nice models of the python, M29 and a few other smaller revolvers.

Tanio, well i keep checking his web site but there is not much on it and it seems he produces something new and its sold out before any of use know he has made the damn thing and i like you just wish he would produce something other than a 1911.
Back to top Go down
mystikchepas
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 139
Location / Country : France
Registration date : 2013-05-15

PostSubject: Re: New releases or re-releases   New releases or re-releases Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 7:28 pm

Not good for our wallets Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shazhib
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
shazhib

Number of posts : 323
Location / Country : Tokyo, Japan
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: New releases or re-releases   New releases or re-releases Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 2:34 pm

Folks

Yes, KSC is going to re-release Beretta M93R, should be out to a market shortly.

And Tanaka Glock G18C. This is will have regular length barrel (not stick out from a slide) with an opening on slide top, just behind a front sight area. Will have ABS slide and HW frame. Sounds very interesting.

S
Back to top Go down
c_alexandersen
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
c_alexandersen

Number of posts : 292
Location / Country : Denmark
Registration date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: M93r    New releases or re-releases Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 6:02 pm

Sorry if I risk pushing members towards financial trouble

I just want to state that
Marushin Beretta Phrobis is a fine modelgun with auto fire option - it’s great.
Tanaka GLOCK 18 is a super modelgun with autofire option - its great and have a fantastic rate of fire.
KSC Beretta m93r is truly my favorite, good looking, stable function and mine is the version with 3 burst

Actually I think the KSC Beretta m93r is my absolute favorite

Get it if you like a modelgun / handgun with autofire option
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New releases or re-releases   New releases or re-releases Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New releases or re-releases
Page 1 of 1