MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exploding BBs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sommarkatze
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
Sommarkatze

Number of posts : 168
Location / Country : Sweden.
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Exploding BBs Empty
PostSubject: Exploding BBs   Exploding BBs Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2020 4:08 pm

Hey guys. I am looking for a specific type of airsoft bbs that explode on impact. I know there are some similiar bbs to airguns but I am looking for airsoft ones.

Here is a link for a UK site that used to sell these. They also have a video showing how they performe.

https://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/blackviper-6mm-exploding-bb-pellets.html

I have mailed them but they told me they are sadly out of stock and propably aint getting them more :C

There are also powderballs for paintball that do the job just fine. Its that effect we are looking after. Something to simulate ¨impacts¨ . Here is a video of powderballs in effect.

https://youtu.be/P7AJIWZdeJk

So I decided to ask you nice guys if you know any Place where I could get my hands on some of these ¨exploding¨ airsoft bbs? Just powder versions like the paintball one would work as well. Thank you Smile

They are for a Movie Project and thats why its important its airsoft BBs cause we are in need of the looks of airsoft weapons ¨real¨ look Smile .

Cheers

Gus

Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Exploding BBs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploding BBs   Exploding BBs Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 2:56 pm

you could try one of the chinese airsoft websites, redwolf, ehobbyasia etc as i doubt you will find any on sale at least in the UK. reason being is they are banned from skirmish sites as to dangerous and they are not recommended for by airsoft shops, i suppose they could break up inside the gun.

SunHill999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sommarkatze
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
Sommarkatze

Number of posts : 168
Location / Country : Sweden.
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Exploding BBs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploding BBs   Exploding BBs Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 3:43 pm

I will take a look on those, might even go so far to email them about it!

Thanks for the respond Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploding BBs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploding BBs   Exploding BBs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploding BBs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MP40's Modelguns Forum :: ***NEW*** Shell Ejecting and GBB Airsoft :: GBB Airsoft General Discussion-
Jump to: