MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why can't we get these here?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lampwick
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
lampwick

Number of posts : 359
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Why can't we get these here? Empty
PostSubject: Why can't we get these here?   Why can't we get these here? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 5:58 pm

Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we get these here?   Why can't we get these here? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 11:35 am

You can, or at least you could. Both were on sale in certain airsoft shops but the problem with many of these airsoft companies is they only produce a short batch of these models and once they are gone they are gone, until they decide to re-run them again.
i have the WE712 and its a good model.

This should be in the airsoft section so i will move it in a day or 2.
Back to top Go down
lampwick
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
lampwick

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we get these here?   Why can't we get these here? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 11:45 am

I obviously don't get out enough. I just came across these yesterday and hadn't seen them advertised here, I particularly regret selling my original Mauser Carbine several years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sommarkatze
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
Sommarkatze

Number of posts : 168
Location / Country : Sweden.
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we get these here?   Why can't we get these here? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 9:40 pm

The Company that make these, WE are great! Great quality and good prices! Have a huge selection of models as well!
Back to top Go down
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 169
Location / Country : Germany
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we get these here?   Why can't we get these here? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 10:26 am

Uhm, just made a quick search and as far as I can tell, you can still get those in the UK Very Happy
Carbine and silver version
Black version
Carbine and black versin, for some reason with blue parts Suspect

The WE 712 really is a pretty good gun. The plastic stock has a terrible, strangely hollow sound and feel to it, though...

You seem to have had good experience with WEs Sommarkatze, in my book, WE is very much so-so Laughing
It depends on the model and if it's a newer or older generation GBB, but the range really varies from awesome to total crap tongue
Oh and yes, their model range is impressive!

SunHill999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
lampwick
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
lampwick

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we get these here?   Why can't we get these here? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 5:38 pm

Thanks Pydracor. I'll investigate these.
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we get these here?   Why can't we get these here? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2020 11:56 am

The blue parts are so those not VCR exempt (violet crime reduction) can buy it. according to the government if you paint a gun its no longer a RFI!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why can't we get these here?   Why can't we get these here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why can't we get these here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MP40's Modelguns Forum :: ***NEW*** Shell Ejecting and GBB Airsoft :: GBB Airsoft General Discussion-
Jump to: