MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMI Baby Eagle (Jericho)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2555
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

IMI Baby Eagle (Jericho) Empty
PostSubject: IMI Baby Eagle (Jericho)   IMI Baby Eagle (Jericho) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:29 pm

*** Originally posted by helfire ***

Hi Guys,
Does anyone know if any of the Modelgun manufacturers made the IMI Baby Desert Eagle (jericho) ?
or the Beretta 8000 Cougar?
i have both models in Blank Firing, the baby eagle is very rare in blank firing, and i was wondering if they was ever made in model form?

Cheers....Andy
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: IMI Baby Eagle (Jericho)   IMI Baby Eagle (Jericho) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:30 pm

*** Originally posted by claymore ***

Not to my knowledge and you lucky sod, a blank firing jericho. now that would be nice
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: IMI Baby Eagle (Jericho)   IMI Baby Eagle (Jericho) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:30 pm

Hi Claymore,
Thanks for your reply, i'll do some pics of the Jericho when i get it back from my parents home,
it's trade marks say SM-Cop .315, but you only need to see it to know it's a copy of the imi baby d-eagle,
build quality is as good as the real thing so is the size,
i knew of them but it took me around 5 years to find it.....found it on ebay in the end before they stopped us selling/buying firearm related items,
i've had to put all my collection over at my parents home while i build my special room for my collection of Models, Blank firing, Replicas, De-acts,
I'll also post some pics of my room when it's done,
Five, floor to roof Oak wall cabinets with plate glass lockable doors, glass shelves mirrored backs with lighting ....No children you see to take up all the room
this could make an interesting thread.....photos of your guns tucked up in their beds

Cheers....Andy
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

*** Originally posted by mark ***

I had a Baby Eagle in 9mm Luger and i really regret selling it some years ago..I wish that Hudson would have made a modelgun version of their Baby Eagle along with their airsoft version.

I was un-aware that they even made a blank firing version of the Baby Eagle! That's cool and very interesting..
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: IMI Baby Eagle (Jericho)   IMI Baby Eagle (Jericho) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:31 pm

Hi Mark,
Yes, the Baby eagle B/F is very very rare indeed, i think there was only a few hundred made world wide by a company called SM,
the serial number on mine is low(cant remember the exact number) but i will post some pics for those who are interested, they are one of the best copies i've seen of the jericho and it's full metal too with fully working safety, field strips too

i've searched the net for years and couldn't find any info on them, then about 3 years back one came up on ebay in the UK
i paid around the £80-100 mark for it

Cheers...Andy
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: IMI Baby Eagle (Jericho)   IMI Baby Eagle (Jericho) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:31 pm

*** Originally posted by reemo ***

I own the Hudson airsoft version - it is dreadful.

One of those guns I regret purchasing. Even the sight fell off (now epoxied back on) in about 3 weeks of ownership.

Internals are poor - possibly the worst firing airsoft pistol I own at the moment. WEAK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMI Baby Eagle (Jericho)   IMI Baby Eagle (Jericho) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMI Baby Eagle (Jericho)
Page 1 of 1