MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOR SALE MGC MP40 Early cap firing model

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Planejack737

Number of posts : 32
Location / Country : Chicagoland USA
Registration date : 2021-11-25

FOR SALE MGC MP40 Early cap firing model Empty
PostSubject: FOR SALE MGC MP40 Early cap firing model   FOR SALE MGC MP40 Early cap firing model Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2022 11:47 pm

Good Evening:
Forgive me, as I’m a pilot for American Airlines and on a trip. However, I will be selling an MGC MP40 Cap firing model gun. It is the earlier model, with open Bbl, and fixed firing pin in the chromed Trunion. The Ejector is the early middle blade version, and the bolt is early too. It has the early Receiver with no additional cuts or holes drilled. It is in exceptional condition, and will sell to someone in the U.S. only. I would rate this in a 97+% condition. It has the early brown plastic too, as well as “NO 0937” stamped to the left side of the Bbl, just fed of the Bbl nut. None of the mid to late features, all early…AND WORKING!
I’m looking to get $750.00, OBO.
I’ll be back home tomorrow night on the 12th….so if you need pics of this beautiful and minty replica…let me know!

Jack
Back to top Go down
lampwick
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
lampwick

Number of posts : 359
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE MGC MP40 Early cap firing model   FOR SALE MGC MP40 Early cap firing model Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 1:05 pm

A few pics would be nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Planejack737

Number of posts : 32
Location / Country : Chicagoland USA
Registration date : 2021-11-25

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE MGC MP40 Early cap firing model   FOR SALE MGC MP40 Early cap firing model Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 1:45 pm

I couldn’t post pics, their file size might have been too big? Anyway, that replica and the MGC firing Thompson just sold. I have a cap firing Tanaka M1897 Trench Gun with bayonet that I’ll sell next. It is new in box. Maybe I can figure how to post pics of that? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE MGC MP40 Early cap firing model   FOR SALE MGC MP40 Early cap firing model Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE MGC MP40 Early cap firing model
Page 1 of 1