MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pfc modelguns from FS Taiwan?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2555
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

pfc modelguns from FS Taiwan? Empty
PostSubject: pfc modelguns from FS Taiwan?   pfc modelguns from FS Taiwan? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:15 pm

*** Originally posted by madmike ***

I heard of pfc modelguns from a company called FS, located in Taiwan. They are said to be full metal. There is a Walther PPK (in black or silver), a Tokarev T33, a Colt 1911 and Glock 17. I will try to get some pics.

Does anyone know about this company?

Greetings

MadMike
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: pfc modelguns from FS Taiwan?   pfc modelguns from FS Taiwan? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:16 pm

*** Originally posted by claymore ***

I think that they are the Wa Shan models, den has them as FS but positive they are wa shan
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: pfc modelguns from FS Taiwan?   pfc modelguns from FS Taiwan? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:16 pm

Thank you! I found someone in Switzerland offering FS full metal pfc modelguns. Are they of good quality?

Greetings

Markus
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Well i have the beretta wa shan and i have to say i am impressed being ful metal it feels great in the hand, looks very good (although markings are not accurate) and of course makes a great sound when the slide moves, mine fires as well as the plastic models i have, i like it and would like to add a few more models to my collection.
What models has this guy got and what prices is he charging, G&G prices are pretty good and have more on sale than the other companies that have some in stock.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: pfc modelguns from FS Taiwan?   pfc modelguns from FS Taiwan? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:17 pm

I will find out. Currently he is offering the two versions of the PPK, the Glock, the Colt 1911 and the Tokarev. I do not yet know about the price he is asking but I doubt he will let them go cheaper than denTrinity.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: pfc modelguns from FS Taiwan?   pfc modelguns from FS Taiwan? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:17 pm

Its the rounds that have been the problem before as in getting spare ones however the marushin 9mm for the mp40 are the same size and fit well but you have to put 2 of the inner plugs in the round as the detonator is short in the barrel otherwise. My barrel is also metal and the detonator is fixed in so you cannot adjust it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pfc modelguns from FS Taiwan?   pfc modelguns from FS Taiwan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pfc modelguns from FS Taiwan?
Page 1 of 1