MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shooting Ranges & Full Auto Hire in the US... How fun is this???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Shooting Ranges & Full Auto Hire in the US... How fun is this??? Empty
PostSubject: Shooting Ranges & Full Auto Hire in the US... How fun is this???   Shooting Ranges & Full Auto Hire in the US... How fun is this??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:43 am

Post by dantheman

Well i usually dont make posts like this ever, but i woke up this morning and decided it would be a nice day to go to the shooting range, nothing new, so i take my buddies, this place has an very very very large selection of firearm rentals, and end up shooting a glock17 with internal laser(nothing new) and a berettam92 stainless, again nothing new,both theseguns shoot flawlessly, what was new and exciting, i decided to rent an AR15 with extendable stock, a handle on the front grip and an internal laser sight that has to be oneof the best i have ever seen, you can dim or brighten the laser and it only shows up on your scope, not the target, and its not just a red dot, its a full crosshair laser, this gun was just all around sick and it shot like nothing else.... just another day in the life of D.C.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Ranges & Full Auto Hire in the US... How fun is this???   Shooting Ranges & Full Auto Hire in the US... How fun is this??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:43 am

Post by Mark

That's cool danthaman!

The really cool gun rentals are in states and places that permit fullauto rentals!
Shooting Ranges & Full Auto Hire in the US... How fun is this??? Icon_biggrin

MGC MP40 Marushin MP40 Nakata MP40 TRC MP40

Modelgun manufacturers, past and present:CMC,CAW,Hudson,HWS,LS,MGC(R.I.P. 1960's~2007) Marushin,Marui,Kokusai,Shoei,Tanaka and Western Arms
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Ranges & Full Auto Hire in the US... How fun is this???   Shooting Ranges & Full Auto Hire in the US... How fun is this??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:44 am

Post by MadMike

Yeah, that sounds really cool. I have to visit the USA one day and see if I can find such a shooting range.
Back to top Go down
Romagnus
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Romagnus

Number of posts : 41
Location / Country : USA
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Ranges & Full Auto Hire in the US... How fun is this???   Shooting Ranges & Full Auto Hire in the US... How fun is this??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:49 am

where at in D.C. were you shooting? All hand guns are banned there for 30 years. Just recently the Supreme Court over turned the ban with a 5-4 vote. As I recall D.C. has one shooting range and it is primarily for the police. As a matter of fact, up until recently DC residence could not take their gun from one room to another without breaking the law. Long guns are allowed as long as it is apart and locked up. You need a permit to get ammo too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/romagnus
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Ranges & Full Auto Hire in the US... How fun is this???   Shooting Ranges & Full Auto Hire in the US... How fun is this??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:47 am

The original message was written and posted by dantheman on Jan 23rd 2006

Maybe I should date some of the posts I'm transferring...

Cerwyn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Ranges & Full Auto Hire in the US... How fun is this???   Shooting Ranges & Full Auto Hire in the US... How fun is this??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting Ranges & Full Auto Hire in the US... How fun is this???
Page 1 of 1