MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP Empty
PostSubject: Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP   Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by Mark

This video was shot a few years ago at a now closed range Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP Icon_cry

Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP Th_Coltcombatcommander

MGC MP40 Marushin MP40 Nakata MP40 TRC MP40

Modelgun manufacturers, past and present:CMC,CAW,Hudson,HWS,LS,MGC(R.I.P. 1960's~2007) Marushin,Marui,Kokusai,Shoei,Tanaka and Western Arms
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP   Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by Phobus

Wow ,

Some serious recoil there Mark !!

What happens if you shoot one handed ?? Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP Icon_rolleyes

Yes , ok , ok , I never shot a REAL .45 Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP Icon_redface or 9mm for that matter Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP Icon_redface Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP Icon_redface there I admitted it !!

Our government doesnt trust us with REAL guns , until the next war maybe ...

I am hoping to try a few on the range when I go to Florida on holiday . The missis can sunbathe !! Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP Icon_wink

carl.
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP   Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by Mark

Actually, the recoil isn't that bad! I think that it looks worse than it really is!

Compare the MGC V.S. the real...

Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP Th_MGCandColtCommanders

What ya think? Funny eh?

MGC MP40 Marushin MP40 Nakata MP40 TRC MP40

Modelgun manufacturers, past and present:CMC,CAW,Hudson,HWS,LS,MGC(R.I.P. 1960's~2007) Marushin,Marui,Kokusai,Shoei,Tanaka and Western Arms
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP   Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by InEvasion

Really like that contrast video. I wish I had a real one (legally of course sir Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP Icon_lol ) Enjoy yours and cheers for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP   Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:40 pm

Post by MadMike

Really nice! By the way, what did they call you on the range? I guess some shooters were really bewildered about this "gun" ... Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP Icon_lol
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP   Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by Phobus

The modelgun reminds me of what I would imagine a silenced pistol to sound like , more of a muffled THUD than a sharp intense CRACK .

Like the ones you see in the movies . I bet they are nowhere near as quiet as they are made out to be in real life .

I read that you can only effectively silence a round travelling at under the speed of sound anyway , so that would discount most full bore pistols right ? OK except .45s ?

Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP Icon_redface Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP Icon_redface Sorry for hijacking the thread , there I go again rambling away , must be the medication . Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP Icon_lol

CARL.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP   Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firing the Colt Combat Commander .45ACP
Page 1 of 1