MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pleasure of off-line meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2555
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Pleasure of off-line meeting Empty
PostSubject: Pleasure of off-line meeting   Pleasure of off-line meeting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:21 pm

****Originally posted by probelx****

I described it in another thread, but think that there is pleasure of a model gun in off-line meeting.
It is good to do it steadily alone, but pleasure doubles when friends gather.
In Japan in particular, even a model gun, there is a stern thing for criticism for a gun.
Therefore, it seems to be often that a model gun collector enjoys it alone.
Therefore I planned that I had collection of a friend of the same hobby somehow.
As a result, I was able to have around 10 times off-line meeting till now.
Will there be many people who enjoy it in the same way as us personally in a country of all of you?

オフ会の楽しさ

別のスレッドで述べましたが、モデルガンの楽しさは、オフ会にあると思います。
一人でコツコツやるのも良いですが、仲間が集まると楽しさは倍増します。
特に日本では、たとえモデルガンと言えども、銃に対する風当たりには厳しい物があります。
従って、モデルガンコレクターは、一人で楽しむ事が多いようです。
そこで、私は何とか同じ趣味の仲間の集まりを持つことを企画しました。
その結果、これまで10回程度オフ会を持つ事が出来ました。
皆さん達の国でも、我々と同じように個人的に楽しんでいる人が多いのでしょうか?
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure of off-line meeting   Pleasure of off-line meeting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:21 pm

****Originally posted by mark****

Well, at least for me, there is nobody that lives close enough to me to have a modelgun off-line meeting which is too bad as it would be very fun! I have seen the off-line meetings video from your site and the 318's site they look very fun to me!

I would like to visit Japan sometime maybe next year? perhaps we might meet if I go..I also want to meet the 318i,the gun PB and every one else!

よく、少なくとも私のために、ライン会合生命modelgun を持つには私に十分を閉めなさいだれも- 楽しみ悪い非常にそれは余りにない! 私は見た- 私に楽しみを非常に見るあなたの場所および318's 場所からビデオ会合を並べなさい! 私は来年日本をいつか多分訪問することを望むか。多分私達は私が行けば会うかもしれない。私はまた318i 、銃のPB および各自に他に会いたいと思う!
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure of off-line meeting   Pleasure of off-line meeting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:22 pm

****Originally posted by claymore****

In the UK it is not a well known hobby so meeting other modelgunners is not possible . Some of my friends have come to my home and fired my guns , but it is not the same as other modelgunners bringing their own models and talking and exchanging ideas . I wish it were possible to meet up with other people maybe it will happen some time .

イギリスのそれは有名な趣味でない従って他のmodelgunners に会うことは可能でない。私の友人の何人か私の家に来、が私の銃を始動させた、自身のモデルを持って来、考えを話し、そして交換する他のmodelgunners と同じでない。私は多分時間起こすことを人々へ出くわすことは可能だったことを望む。
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure of off-line meeting   Pleasure of off-line meeting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:23 pm

The only way for us to meet and enjoy modelguns is online I guess..That is too bad, as it would be fun.

If there was any way that we could all get together and have an offline meeting in Japan or? that would be great! But sadly, I think that it might be impossible..

modelguns に私会い、楽しむ私達のための唯一の方法はオンライン推測するである。それはそれが楽しみであるので、余りに悪い。 私達によってすべての集まりおよび日本でオフ・ラインの会合を開くためにまたはできた方法があったらか。それは大きい! しかし悲しげに、私はそれが不可能であるかもしれないと考える
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure of off-line meeting   Pleasure of off-line meeting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:24 pm

****Originally posted by claymore****

That is a good idea John in fact it is a great idea , however i have tried using my web cam and so far it has not been a success . I managed to get a picture but no sound . I am going to try again with my brother , so lets hope it works . If we could get that working it would be great , firing guns online could be fun may even start a new trend .

実際はそれはよい考えジョンである私が私の網カムを使用して試み、今のところそれがずっと成功でないどんなに、それが良い考えの。私は映像音を得ることをどうにかして。私はそう許可するそれが働かせる希望を私の兄弟と再度試みようと思っている。私達が働くそれを得ることができたらそれはオンラインで大きい、発射銃楽しみでもよい新しい傾向を始めるかもしれないである。
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure of off-line meeting   Pleasure of off-line meeting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:25 pm

Hmm, that sounds like a great idea! I do not have the equipment to do that yet but, i think that I could manage to buy some! I guess, that the dial-up service that I currently have might be a problem though...I have been putting off upgrading to a cable hi-speed set up or something.

Comunication might be a slight problem language wise, but, I think that we speak the same language-modelguns!

So, if I up-grade to a broadband system and buy the web-cam there might be a chance I might be able to participate too.

それは良い考えのように鳴る! 私にそれをする装置がないけれども私がいくつかを買うことをどうにかしてできたと、私は考えるが、! 私は、それダイヤル推測する問題は- 私が現在有するサービスの上に…しかしあるかもしれない... 私はへの高いずっとケーブルを離れて改善置いている- 組み立てまたは何かを促進しなさい。コミュニケーションは賢いわずかな問題の言語であるかもしれないが私達が同じ言語- modelguns …を話すと、私は考える! I が- 広帯域システムに等級別にし、網を買いなさい- そこのカムチャンスであるかもしれなければそう、私は加われるもかもしれない
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure of off-line meeting   Pleasure of off-line meeting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:26 pm

****Originally posted by probelx****

video conference! ! This is a splendid idea.
A meeting of my company uses a lot video conference, too (Nagoya - Tokyo - Osaka). However, I do not know the structure in a sad thing well.
Infrastructure of IT is not yet substantial with a personal level in Japan. If there is detailed one, please tell me who it is.

テレビ会議!! これは素晴らしいアイデアですね。
私の会社の会議も、多くはテレビ会議を使用しています(名古屋-東京-大阪)。しかし、悲しい事に私はその仕組みを良く知りません。
日本ではまだ個人レベルではITのインフラが充実していません。どなたか詳しい方がいれば、教えてください。
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure of off-line meeting   Pleasure of off-line meeting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:26 pm

Yes, I like the video conference idea too as it might be the best way to meet everyone! But, I have no idea how it works, so I will have to look into it.

I see that you have an avatar picture now what was the problem?

はい、私はそれが皆に会う最もよい方法であるにはかもしれないのでテレビ会議の考えを余りに好む! しかし、私はいかに働く、従って私はそれに見なければならないか考えを有しない。 私は問題はだった何映像を今有することを見るか
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure of off-line meeting   Pleasure of off-line meeting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:27 pm

****Originally posted by madmikemark****

I think a online video conference would be a great idea. But at the moment I lack the required equipment.

But I have to say that this forum is a great improvement anyway!
As I got curious in Modelguns five months ago I was alone and did not know anything. There was noone I could ask here in Germany. Luckily I found Mark´s webpage and his review of the Marushin XM177 E2 kit. I sent him an email and he answered all my questions.

I feel like having found new friends here in this forum. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure of off-line meeting   Pleasure of off-line meeting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:27 pm

Madmike,

Yes, I think that the video conference would be awesome too! I think that a great majority of us here lack the equipment (and the knowledge to run the thing!) if it could be arranged though, it would be an awesome idea!

I am glad that you did discover the site and decided to inquire about modelguns as you and many other great people have contacted me and I have had some great conversations on modelguns! I am always happy to talk about modelguns!

Probelx,

I am glad that you have an avatar picture now! I thought that it might be some little detail that was perhaps overlooked somehow!

Madmike、 はい、私はテレビ会議が驚くばかりであるもと考える! 私は私達の大多数がここに装置欠けていると考える(および事を動かす知識に! ) それが驚くばかりの考えしかし整理できれば! 私はあなた及び多くの他のすばらしい人々が私に連絡したmodelguns のある大きい会話を有したので場所をmodelguns について尋ねることにされて発見したこと嬉しく、! 私はmodelguns 述べて常に幸せである! Probelx 、 私は映像を今有すること嬉しい! 私は多分どうかして見落とされたのは小さい細部であるかもしれないと考えた!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pleasure of off-line meeting   Pleasure of off-line meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pleasure of off-line meeting
Page 1 of 1