MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Empty
PostSubject: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by John

I have several Marushin HW modelguns (Enfield, M84, M92F) purchased from second hand market, likely assembled from kits.
They have the ugly parting (centre) lines. How can I remove the lines and I don't want to do any re-spray (re-paint) ? For ABS, I know I can sand off the lines but I need to re-spray (re-paint).

Thanks a lot in advance.

私はいくつかのマルシンHW modelguns(エンフィールド、M84、M92F)を秒針市場から購入しておきます。そして、たぶんキットから集められます。
彼らは、醜い党(センター)線を持っています。どのように、私は線と私が少しの再吹き付け塗装(塗り直し)もしたくないことを取り除くことができますか?ABSのために、私は私が線、しかし、私が再吹き付け塗装(塗り直し)に必要とする休みを紙やすりで磨くことができるということを知っています。
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:33 pm

Post by Mark

John, I have had several modelguns over the years and the only way to remove the parting lines is to cut them carefully with a very sharp knife or razor blade and then sand off the rest..

Lately, the way that i have been doing it is to sand off the parting line and bead-blast the area it really looks good then and no paint is necessary at that point.

However, not everone can glass-bead or sand blast their modelgun as not everyone has a compressor and a blast cabinet! So, if you cannot find someone that can blast it for you, i guess that paint is nearly the only way to do it.

ジョン、私は長年にわたっていくつかのmodelgunsを持ちました、そして、最後の線を取り外す唯一の方法は残りから慎重に彼らを非常に鋭いナイフまたはかみそりの刃とそれから砂で切ることです..

最近、iがそれをしていた方法は、別れの台詞とビーズ-爆発からそれが本当に直視する地域を紙やすりで磨くことになっていますそれから利益、そして、ペンキでないそこで必要である。

しかし、誰でも圧縮器と爆発キャビネットを持っていなくて、誰でもビー玉を缶詰にするというわけではないか、彼らのmodelgunに砂を吹きつけるというわけではありません!それで、あなたがあなたのためにそれを吹き飛ばすことができる誰かを見つけることができないならば、私はペンキがほとんど唯一のやり方であると思います。
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:34 pm

Post by John

Thanks Mark.
Can I use some sort of hand held grinding tools to do the work ? e.g. anything to attach to the hand held drill to work as a fine grinder ?

マークに感謝します。
私は、仕事をするある種の手で持てるサイズの研削工具を用いられることができますか?純粋な砥石として働くために携帯ドリルに付随する何にでも例えば?
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:34 pm

Post by Mark

Sure, you can use a "Dremel" type tool it really needs to be a high speed grinder to do the best job but, you can use a drill mounted sand-paper "drum" they usually sell them for small hi-speed hand grinders such as the Dremel (brand)

もちろん、あなたはそれが本当に最高の仕事をする高速グラインダーである必要である「Dremel」タイプツールを使用することができます、しかし、あなたは彼らが通常彼らに売るドリルマウントした紙やすり「ドラム缶」を使うことができます‖小さいやあ‖ — Dremel(ブランド)のような速度手グラインダー —

Last edited by mark on Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:35 pm

Post by toku

Hi Jhon!

I finish it in glass paper after a resin part raises a blade of a razor, and having reduced handling of parting lines rudely.
Glass paper uses it for the first time to #1000 from #400.

For a part of zinc, I use an electric tool of "PROXXON".
I use a turn whetstone and a bit such as cylinder paper.

I do not advise a resin part (particularly, decoration part) about use of an electric tool.
Experience of several degrees is necessary.
I make a blunder sometimes to finish it easily.

私はパーティングラインの処理を樹脂部品はかみそりの刃を立てて荒く削った後、紙やすりで仕上げています。
紙やすりは400番ぐらいから初めて1000番ぐらいまで使用しています。

亜鉛の部品に対して、私は”PROXXON”の電動工具を使用しています。
回転砥石や円筒ペーパーなどのビットを使用しています。

樹脂部品(特に外装部品)には電動工具の使用を私は勧めません。
幾度かの経験が必要です。
楽に仕上げようとして私は何度か失敗しています。
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:35 pm

Post by John

Thank you very much, toku and Mark.
It seems I have to do it slowly by hand, no quick win.

OK. I will try the razor blade. But it may not be easy for the curved surface such as inside the trigger guard. Also, I will adhere the tape next to the lines to avoid scratch when I sand off the lines. I think it will take me some time to experiment it. I'll take some photos before & after the work and share with you - if I succeed.

とても(tokuとマーク)ありがとう。
私が手でゆっくりそれをしなければならないようです、簡単な勝利でない。

OKの。私は、かみそりの刃をためします。しかし、それはトリガー警備員の中に例えば曲面に容易でないかもしれません。また、私は付着します。そして、私が離れて線を紙やすりで磨くとき、避ける線の隣のテープは掻きます。私は、実験にいつか私はそれを必要とすると思います。私は — 私が成功するならば — あなたと、仕事と割当の前にとの後で若干の写真を撮ります。
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:36 pm

Post by toku

Hi Jhon

A blade of a razor can stand perpendicularly, and please work.
I sharpen too much it when I slice it and sharpen the part which I do not want to sharpen.

I recommend that it is challenged blueing in a handling of parting lines occasion.
I remove total oil and I level the surface with polishing, a round metal stick in glass paper and touch blueing liquid.
If it is "super blue", I weaken it and use it for around 5 times.
I polish it and adjust the surface in glass paper again if I did not go well.
I do not yet have a thing to drain off for 100% satisfaction, but it is a try and error.

かみそりの刃は垂直に立てて作業してください。
スライスするようにすると削りすぎたり、削りたくない部分も削ってしまいます。

パーティグラインの処理ついでにブルーイングにも挑戦されることをお勧めします。
全体の油を取り除き、紙やすりで磨き、丸い金属棒で表面を均してブルーイング液を付けていきます。
スーパーブルーならば5倍程度に薄めて使用します。
上手くいかなかったら再度表面を紙やすりで磨き手直しします。
私もいまだに100%満足できる物は出来ていませんが、トライアンドエラーです。
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:37 pm

Post by John

Thanks a lot, toku.

Today, I spent some hours to experiment my M84 slide & body. I used the cutter to cut the lines. I think I could cut the straight lines well, but I could not do it well with the curved lines. Then I used sand paper 400 & then 1000 to smooth the cutted lines. I got it a bit thinner but with a much wider "grey line". The result is not to my satisfaction.

So I hope could eventually smooth all the lines by sanding them again later. And then I would try to use blueing liquid to repair the scratch around the lines.

I imagine that would take me a lot of time.

どうもありがとう、toku。

今日、私は私のM84がすべらせる実験と体に数時間を過ごしました。私は、線を切るために、カッターを使いました。私は私がよく直線を切ることができたと思います、しかし、私は曲線でよくそれをすることができませんでした。それから、私は切られた線をなめらかにするために、砂紙400とそれから1000を使いました。私は、それを非常により広い「灰色の線」で少し以外より細くしました。結果は、私の満足感にありません。

私が希望を抱く、結局、後で再び彼らを紙やすりで磨くことによる全ての線をなめらかにすることができた。それから、私は線のまわりでかき傷を修繕するために液体を青くすることを使おうとします。

私に多くの時間を持っていく私は、想像します。
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:37 pm

Post by toku

Hi Jhon

I handled parting lines with sandpaper.
Because blueing is done, I tell you about my experience a little more.

I remove oil by all means, and please put it. When oil is left, unevenness of a color appears.
I pat the surface of HW in smooth surface metal and smooth it off after having polished the whole with the 1000th sandpaper.
I smooth it off by metal for the image that grows the zinc powder which I polish it with sandpaper, and emerge on the surface by the whole surface.
It should seem to become a surface of metal.
Because the finish changes in good and bad of this processing, it is the most important processing.

Please do not gain oil of hands afterwards.
When oil sticks, I become an irregularity.
Please do blueing without leaving time after this.
Surface zinc is oxidized when I keep it intact for a long time, and blueing does not go well.
Colors seem to be unified with all parts at a time the blueing one that did, but time suffers though polish it in the case of me || all day long || only of one part || is processed.

I look forward to the completion.
Please do its best !!.

サンドペーパーでパーティングラインの処理をされたのですね。
ブルーイングも行われるようなので、もう少し私の経験をお伝えします。

必ず油は取り除いて置いてください。油が残ると色むらが出ます。
1000番のサンドペーパーで全体を研磨した後、滑らかな表面の金属でHWの表面を撫でて滑らかにします。
サンドペーパーで磨いて表面に現れてきている亜鉛粉を表面全体に伸ばすようなイメージで金属により滑らかにしていきます。
金属表面のようになれば良いです。
この処理の良し悪しで仕上がりが変わってしまいますので、一番大事な処理です。

その後は、手などの油が付かないようにしてください。
油が付くとムラになります。
この後は時間を空けずにブルーイングしてください。
長時間そのままにしておくと、表面の亜鉛が酸化してしまい、ブルーイングが上手くいきません。
一度に全てのパーツをブルーイングしたほうが色は統一されるようですが、私の場合、磨くのに時間がかかってしまい、一日1パーツだけの処理になってしまっています。

出来上がりを楽しみにしています。
がんばってください。
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by John

Thank you so much, toku.

I'll do it again over this week end, but on HW body and slide only. I don't have time to do the metal parts at this moment.

Regarding the blueing of the sanded HW surface, how many times or how long do I need to apply the blueing liquid ? Is 10 minutes OK ?

それほどありがとう、toku。

HW体とスライドだけの上で以外、私はこの週終わりについて再びそれをします。私に、現在金属部品をする時間がありません。

紙やすりで磨かれたHW面の青み剤に関して、私は長くどれくらいの時間か方法に青み剤液体を塗ってもらいたいですか?10分はOKですか?
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by toku

Good morning Jhon

I dry it and can place a chemical change after having painted with blue liquid.
I think that dry time changes slightly by an area. I consider a chemical change to be good in around 1 hour from 30 minutes for time to be able to place.
I remove sludge with brass brushes after a chemical change and paint with blue liquid again.
I repeat this work till I become a favorite color. (I do it and generally rise by around 5 times.)
Of preference || if became colored it, remove sludge, and wash in water, and stop a chemical reaction.
I dry it after having removed water and paint with silicon oil, and it is the end.
When I improve it in compound for preference, there is it.

It is my art, but cancels it with a thin hue slightly because some chemical changes advance after having been finished for the last time.
1st seems to continue a change after the work end from my experience.

I use a cotton puff for application of blue liquid.
I add one or two drops blue liquid to a cotton puff instead of a brass brush and scrape sludge.
I recommend that blue liquid touches rubber gloves not to stick to hands because it is poison, and it is worked.

I am anxious whether it was told to be delicious in English and the sentence that are my poorness.
I support you. Please do its best with a feeling of "a try and error".

おはよう 

ブルー液を塗った後、乾燥させて化学変化させます。
乾燥時間は地域により若干変わると思います。化学変化させる時間としては30分から1時間程度で良いと思います。
化学変化後にスラッジを真鋳ブラシなどで取り除き再度ブルー液を塗ります。
この作業を好みの色に成るまで繰り返します。(一般的には5回程度行います。)
好みの色になったらスラッジを取り除いて水洗いして化学反応を止めます。
水分を取り除いた後乾燥させシリコンオイルを塗り終了です。
好みでコンパウンドで磨く場合も有ります。

私のコツですが、最終仕上がった後にも少し化学変化が進みますので、若干薄い色合いで中止します。
私の経験から作業終了後1日ほど変化を続けるようです。

私はブルー液の塗布にコットンパフを使用します。
私は真鋳ブラシの代わりにコットンパフに1~2滴のブルー液をつけてスラッジを擦り取ります。
ブルー液は毒物なので手などに付かないようゴム手袋をつけて作業されることを薦めます。

私の下手な英語と文章で上手く伝えられたか心配です。
応援しています。“トライアンドエラー”の気持ちでがんばってください。
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:39 pm

Post by John

Hi toku,

Thank you so much again for your help.
You're so kind and helpful to teach me a lot of skills that I really don't know. Your kindness is very appreciated. I think you should be an expert of model building. I'll definitely try but I would expect it should take me some time, probably in 2 weeks before getting somethng done.

By the way, I have a question. It seems it needs to take fairly long time to take away the centre line, just for one piece of model. So are those factory made models made differently and not in this way ? I can't believe the factory will spend so much time just to get rid of the lines. They should use some sort of tool to do it quickly.

I think I understand most of your English and catch the meaning. My English is also not very good too.
Thank you again.

やあtokuに、

とても非常に再びあなたの援助をありがとう。
あなたはとても親切で、私に私が本当に知らない多くの技術を教えるために有能です。あなたの親切は、非常に有り難いです。私は、あなたがモデル建築の専門家であるはずであると思います。私は明らかに試みます、しかし、私は、おそらくsomethngをさせることの前の2週に、それがいつか私を連れて行かなければならないと思っています。

ところで、私には疑問があります。それが、ちょうど1つのモデルのために、中心の線を取るかなり長い時間かかる必要があるようです。それで、それらの工場製造されたモデルは、違って、そして、このようにでない製造されますか?私は、工場がちょうど線を取り除くそれだけの時間を過ごすと思っていることができません。彼らは、速くそれをするためのある種のツールを使わなければなりません。

私は、私には大部分のあなたの英語がわかって、意味を捕えると思います。私の英語は、また、あまりよくもはありません。
ありがとうございます。
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:40 pm

Post by toku

Hi Jhon!

I do not know how a maker removes parting lines.
However, I suppose that a method to remove is a similar processing method.
I think that I machine the painting or plating after having removed parting lines with a belt sander by my guess.
As for the thing which handled parting lines, plating or some painting is done, and parting lines of the trigger guard inside is not removed in the thing which a maker produces.
I should design a die for a method one more so that a center of a product does not have parting lines.
Die expense becomes high, but I do not understand a line by matching parting lines side with a corner of a product and can do it.

I am not an expert of a model gun, but I begin a hobby of a model gun, and the above is made for 30 years.
Besides, a lot of one that is delicious is broken.
As for Mr,Mustang and Mr,K whom Mr, probe LX was introduced to previously, processing of the appearance is splendid, and operation adjustment of Mr,318i is a splendid thing.
It is a site Japanese entirely, but please try to visit it by all means.
It may come out that it is helped with something.

I feel glad that my poor explanation is helpful for you a little.

メーカーがどのようにしてパーティングラインを取り除いているかは知りません。
しかし取り除く方法は同じような処理方法だと推測します。
私の推測ではパーティングラインをベルトサンダーで取り除いた後、塗装またはメッキ加工をしていると考えます。
メーカーが製造している物でパーティングラインを処理した物は、メッキまたは何らかの塗装がされておりますし、トリガーガード内側のパーティングラインは取り除かれていません。
もう一つ方法としてはパーティングラインが製品のセンターにならないように、金型を設計しているはずです。
金型費用が高くなりますが、パーティング面を製品の角に合わせることにより、ラインを分からなくすることが出来ます。

私はモデルガンのエキスパートではないのですが、モデルガンの趣味を始めて30年以上がたちます。
他にも上手い方がいっぱいおられます。
以前にプローブLXさんが紹介されたMustangさんやKさんは外観の加工がすばらしいですし、318iさんの作動調整もすばらしい物です。
全て日本語のサイトなのですが、ぜひ訪れて見てください。
何か手助けになることが出ているかもしれません。

私の拙い説明が少しでも貴方の役にたっていることを嬉しく思います。
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:40 pm

Post by John

Thanks toku.

But it really takes me a long time to do for each step. And I still need help from my friend on the bluing. If I have choice either buy the kit or the factory assembled products, I would likely buy the factory assembled products to save me much time.

tokuに感謝します。

しかし、本当に私は各々のステップのためにする長い間がかかります。そして、私は青み剤によって私の友人からまだ援助を必要とします。私が選択の余地もキットを買ってもらう、あるいは、工場が製品を組み立てるならば、私は私の多くの時間を節約するために工場に組み立てられた製品をたぶん買うでしょう。

M84 HW slide with original centre (parting) line
How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW M84slidewithcentreline

M84 HW slide after sanded off the centre (parting) line
How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW M84slidepartylinesanded

M84 HW slide after bluing
How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW M84slidemodified
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:41 pm

Post by Mark

That looks 100% better John! The parting lines did make the M84 look like a toy...I have to say that the HW is somewhat easier to work with than the ABS in removing the parting lines and other than the fact that HW plastic is brittle, i like the HW modelgun better.

It is odd that i haven't seen the kit version of the Marushin M84 HW, it must have been an older kit.

それは、100%より良いジョンに見えます!別れの台詞はM84をおもちゃ...のように見えさせました。そして、私はHWが最後の線を取り外すことでの、そして、HWプラスチックがもろい(よりよくHW modelgunのようなi)という事実以外のABSより、働くのがいくぶん簡単であると言わなければなりません。

私がマルシンM84 HWのキットバージョンを見なかったことは奇妙です、それは以前のキットでなければなりませんでした。

MGC MP40 Marushin MP40 Nakata MP40 TRC MP40

Modelgun manufacturers, past and present:CMC,CAW,Hudson,HWS,LS,MGC(R.I.P. 1960's~2007) Marushin,Marui,Kokusai,Shoei,Tanaka and Western Arms
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:42 pm

Post by John

Yes, I think it is old product that is no longer in production. Maurshin got WA' licence to use the Beretta tradmark. The trademark & markings attracted me to buy this.,

I spent several hours in the sanding & blueing (actually done by my friend) and another 4 hours in assemble the kit.
In fact, the current new Marushin factory assembled M84 is only 15% more expensive than this kit (though it carries the ugly markings and logo). So I'll probably avoid the kits in future if factory made versions are available. How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_confused

はい、私はそれが生産においてもはやない古い製品であると思います。Maurshinは、WAを得ました』ベレッタtradmarkを使う免許。商標と模様は、this.を買うために、私を引きつけました、

私は紙やすりで磨いて数時間を過ごしました、で、青み剤(実際に、私の友人によってされる)と中でもう4時間はキットを組み立てます。
実際、現在の新しいマルシン工場は、M84がわずか15%、このキット(それが醜い模様とロゴを運ぶけれども)より高価であることを集めました。工場が作るならば私が多分今後はキットを避けるだろうように、バージョンは利用できます。

How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Marushinm84
How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Marushinm84box
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by toku

Hi Jhon.

It was M84 of Beretta carved seal.

A slide was finished neatly.
Because R is complicated, as for back part of a slide, a corner is easy to curl up, but does not seem to curl up.
I think that I take time, and it was machined politely.
By this force, please try a frame hard.

Cannot surely part for you || think that is a success.

ベレッタ刻印のM84だったのですね。

スライドが綺麗に仕上がりましたね。
スライドの後ろ部分はRが複雑なので角が丸くなりやすいのですが、丸くなっていないように見えます。
時間をかけて丁寧に加工されたものと思います。
この勢いで、フレームもがんばってください。

きっと貴方にとって手放せない物になると思います。
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:44 pm

Post by Mark

The Beretta M84 is a cool looking miniature Beretta and your assembled kit looks great and it almost looks real except that the original has a very gloss black anodized aluminum frame with polished blue slide flats.

I am sure that a person could paint the frame with gloss black paint and polish the slide sides to try to simulate the original Beretta's finish.

John, the kit that you show has the late style kit box so, it is probably only 2-3 years old it is too bad that i missed the kits and the factory assembled M84's

ベレッタM84はミニチュアベレッタに見えている涼しさです、そして、あなたの組み立てられたキットは大きく見えます、そして、オリジナルがまさしく光沢に磨かれた青いスライドフラットで陽極処理されたアルミニウムフレームを黒くさせること以外は、それはほとんど本当に見えます。

私は、人がフレームに光沢黒いペンキを塗ることができて、原型のベレッタの終わりをシミュレーションしようとするためにスライド側をみがくことができたと確信します。

ジョン、あなたが示すキットはそう遅いスタイルキットボックスを備えています、iがキットを見落としたことは多分、それがあまりにひどくそうである2-3才だけであるでしょう、そして、工場はM84のものを集めました

Modelgun manufacturers, past and present:CMC,CAW,Hudson,HWS,LS,MGC(R.I.P. 1960's~2007) Marushin,Marui,Kokusai,Shoei,Tanaka and Western Arms
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:44 pm

Post by John

Mark,

Not very true if you could see the markings. There are a lot of words on the body.

Left side of slide : MADE IN JAPAN, BY MARUSHIN INDUSTRY CO. LTD.
Right side of slide : MFG MARUSHIN
Right side of body : Beretta Trade Marks affixed under licences of PIETRO BERETTA & WESTERN ARMS, SPG

I think that the earlier Marushin M84 did not have most of those words.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by Mark

Well, my only Marushin HW Beretta M84 part that i have is a HW slide that i had bought a year or so ago.

On the left side of the slide, it has PIETORO BERETTA gardone v.t. made in japan by marushin industry co,ltd.

On the right side of the slide, it has mfg. marushin

I agree that the slide/frame markings are not correct and don't look good but, the fact is that Marushin still at least makes these modelguns correct markings or not and i think that i would much rather have the bad markings than no modelguns at all.

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:46 pm

Post by John

Another practice : Marushin M92F heavy weight
But it really takes a lot of time.

もう一つの実行:マルシンM92F重い重さしかし、本当に多くの時間かかります。

Before processing
How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW M92original

After Sanding
How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW M92aftersand

After blueing
How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW M92afterblue
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:46 pm

Post by Mark

That looks great John! I can tell that it took some time to complete the de-flashing and sanding operation as well as the bluing. I have just recieved a Marushin M92F Brigadier (HW) kit and i have noticed that your frame appears to have the slide rails cast into the frame, is this just the way it looks or do you have seprate zinc slide rail castings?

Anyways, I will have a lot of sanding to do on this frame/slide etc. to get this to look "right"

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by John

I saw that Marushin M92F Brigadier (HW) kit yesterday but it is not cheap. A factory assembled one costs ~25% more. Similar to the PPK/S.
To me, I will opt for the factory version to save that amount of effort and time in order to get rid of the lines. The assembly of the gun itself is fun (though there is risk to have the small parts like springs flying away).

I did not remove the slide rails from the frame during the sanding process just to save the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW   How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Remove The Parting (Centre) Line of HW
Page 1 of 1