MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marushin - Glock 21 shell ejecting airsoft

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shazhib
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
shazhib

Number of posts : 323
Location / Country : Tokyo, Japan
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Marushin - Glock 21 shell ejecting airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Marushin - Glock 21 shell ejecting airsoft   Marushin - Glock 21 shell ejecting airsoft Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:36 am

All,

I know we are still in the middle of discussing fore or against as to listing any airsoft matters in this forum, but I saw some of people have interest on this gun. Just in case somebody interested in.

This is Marushin Glock 21, shell ejecting airsoff GBB. JPY17,820+shipping+4%paypal on total.
Regards,

Marushin - Glock 21 shell ejecting airsoft G211

Marushin - Glock 21 shell ejecting airsoft G212
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11074
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Marushin - Glock 21 shell ejecting airsoft   Marushin - Glock 21 shell ejecting airsoft Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:44 am

Under normal circumstances, as this particular model is an Airsoft gun, it wouldn't be allowed to appear in the For Sale section.
However, as we're discussing the possibility of opening a GBB only Airsoft area here I'll keep it on site to see how much interest it generates.
The number of Modelguns appearing For Sale here are getting few and far between, a lot of members prefer e-Bay by the look of it so the membership don't get to see many of them.

It's a nice looking gun this, the shell ejecting function makes it particularily interesting and if I hadn't just bought something else, I'd get it myself!

For those of you that might be interested, check out this video of one firing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gujFTCTYqLg

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London

PostSubject: Re: Marushin - Glock 21 shell ejecting airsoft   Marushin - Glock 21 shell ejecting airsoft Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:41 pm

I dont see a problem with this either cerwyn, i think the more unusual models such as shell ejecting GBB models are OK on the for sale as i think a lot of us would be interested in getting one. i am giving serious thought to picking one of these up.
Back to top Go down
Fight Designer
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Fight Designer

Number of posts : 240
Location / Country : Eugene, OR, USA
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Marushin - Glock 21 shell ejecting airsoft   Marushin - Glock 21 shell ejecting airsoft Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:01 pm

Very interesting! I personally would love to see more of these on the market.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fightdesigner.com
2Sharp
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

Number of posts : 229
Location / Country : The Swedish Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Marushin - Glock 21 shell ejecting airsoft   Marushin - Glock 21 shell ejecting airsoft Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:09 pm

Fight Designer wrote:
Very interesting! I personally would love to see more of these on the market.

I agree, i will hopefully be able to buy one later this year. Really entertaining and cool...
Back to top Go down
shazhib
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
shazhib

Number of posts : 323
Location / Country : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Marushin - Glock 21 shell ejecting airsoft   Marushin - Glock 21 shell ejecting airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:12 am

Cerwyn,

I do respect this site, as much as all folks does. Again, I listed because this is unique shell ejecting, imspires regular blow back modelgun.

I wouldn't list is this is not shell ejecting model.

I may show WA M4, because it uses MGC M4 mould and mechanics are quite like modelgun, however, it is not shell ejecting, I am bit hesitant to list any section in this forum.

Regards,

shaz
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11074
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Marushin - Glock 21 shell ejecting airsoft   Marushin - Glock 21 shell ejecting airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:40 am

Hi shazhib,

Thanks for your message Very Happy . Airsoft topics have been forbidden on this forum site for several reasons, BUT we're now getting to the point where the GBB models are becoming more like what we consider to be a Model Gun. (There are exceptions of course...)

The shell ejecting models appear to be wonderful examples and I would definately consider adding some to my collection. Comments from the members, so far, are pretty favourable too and the Poll is heading towards a vote in favour of a GBB section.

We'll give it another week or two to get the last votes in but it's looking like we'll be setting up a GBB section. I'm sure any GBB models you post up for sale or discussion will be met with great interest.
I'm quite sure you'll be selling us a few too Very Happy Very Happy

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marushin - Glock 21 shell ejecting airsoft   Marushin - Glock 21 shell ejecting airsoft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marushin - Glock 21 shell ejecting airsoft
Page 1 of 1