MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gun show in PA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romagnus
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Romagnus

Number of posts : 41
Location / Country : USA
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Gun show in PA Empty
PostSubject: Gun show in PA   Gun show in PA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:26 am

I went to the local gun show today. Kind of disappointing price wise but WOW! what a selection. The whole time I couldn't help but think of you guys on the other side of the pond. I don't know what I would do not being allowed to buy something like these. There was everything from repeaters to pistols to shot guns and yes, military! There wereAR-15 in all sorts of variations, MP40's, sten's, uzi's, AK-47's, AMD's, the GSG-5 in short barrel, Thompsons, two thompsons were outrages with $225,000 price tag and another at $195,000! There was also the M60 machine gun on sale for $25K and a belt fed 1919A1. they were raffling off a 50 cal. BMG for $10 bucks a ticket.
I also saw some bullpups by FN. Tons of russian guns and all sorts of accessories. It was a blast but again no bargains.
cheers.

Roman
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/romagnus
ricks
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 23
Location / Country : Pennsylvania, USA
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Gun show in PA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun show in PA   Gun show in PA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:38 am

The next big show is March 21, in Harrisburg. It's huge - 1200 tables. York has a similar size show, I think it's the first weekend in May.
Back to top Go down

Gun show in PA
Page 1 of 1