MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beretta M9 - this time it's from TANAKA!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Beretta M9 - this time it's from TANAKA! Empty
PostSubject: Beretta M9 - this time it's from TANAKA!   Beretta M9 - this time it's from TANAKA! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:19 pm

It came to me as a surprise as Tanaka is going to release Beretta-shaped M9 (because now only Beretta & Western Arms can use the Beretta trademark in this world)...

When you think that after all the misfortunes (i.e. the president got arrested responsible for the making of Brocock-styled cartridge-system revolvers, new power limits for Airsoft, world economy hits the new low...) Tanaka will slowdown...but no - they introduce more completely new revolver models fitted with their less realistic (and now less powerful as well) Pegasus system, reproducing earlier models such as their SIG & Glock semi-auto modelguns. Maybe a move to make quick bucks they're now making M9s for people like me who just cannot get enough of Berettas...

Instead of Marushin's "Pierce Bullet M9" this is more straight forward: Tanaka Works M9.

By the looks of the barrel's locking block as well as the muzzle it is obvious that Tanaka bought the .40 S&W M96 moulds from New MGC and then rechamber it as 9mm...

Once it's available in HK I'll see if it is worthwhile...

Last edited by jim on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shazhib
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
shazhib

Number of posts : 323
Location / Country : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Beretta M9 - this time it's from TANAKA!   Beretta M9 - this time it's from TANAKA! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:00 pm

Jim,

If Tanaka bought MGC mould, then, I understand.
Otherwise, I don't see single reason why Tanaka need to make Beretta, after MGC and Marushin did long time before, having many models in airsoft.

I would love to hear rather, Tanaka to make HP modelgun which has better shape than Marushin, and can fit real gun grip.

But, I really want Tanaka to release Colt Detective modelgun....

shaz,
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1234
Location / Country : London

PostSubject: Re: Beretta M9 - this time it's from TANAKA!   Beretta M9 - this time it's from TANAKA! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:31 am

As much as i would like to see newer different models being released the fact that they are still making some modelguns is good and a Beretta will always sell. trouble being it being a Tanaka what are the chances of the barrel breaking after a few rounds, preeety high. Still good to see them produce a new model.
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Beretta M9 - this time it's from TANAKA!   Beretta M9 - this time it's from TANAKA! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Seems Tanaka had finally rectify the "Thin Barrel Wall" problem...and now I want one ('cos I can rub off the old stamping on HW easier than ABS)...

Beretta M9 - this time it's from TANAKA! ThinBarrel
Beretta M9 - this time it's from TANAKA! ThickBarrel
Beretta M9 - this time it's from TANAKA! ThickBarrel2
Beretta M9 - this time it's from TANAKA! ThickBarrel3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beretta M9 - this time it's from TANAKA!   Beretta M9 - this time it's from TANAKA! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beretta M9 - this time it's from TANAKA!
Page 1 of 1